Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Dude, you post on this thread constantly. You know you could order by other means, where the price list posted here would apply. What's the deal?
Why spend so much time and effort (like a few others, indeed very few) to trash the thread?
Beacsue they didn't have what you need, really?
Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Or there are any other interests at play here?
Actually read back through the thread maybe. Newb

There are MANY upset people here.

Oh I get it. You're trying to protect everyone here from unbelievable pain of not having a product in stock.
How nice of you. Keep going. Nice job so far

Wasnt it? So enlighten us, please. What's the deal?
What's making you whiny so much?
Oh get it it was the 20% you were charged. Instead of talking to whoever posted a price list you rather shit on the thread. Makes sense

Wasnt it? So enlighten us, please. What's the deal?
What's making you whiny so much?
Oh get it it was the 20% you were charged. Instead of talking to whoever posted a price list you rather shit on the thread. Makes sense
Sure, I'll post another breakdown of what happened in a day or two to keep it fresh in people's minds. If you want to know what happened...read back through the thread.

Motherfucker you represent the same fucking company and the goods are shipped from the same place! Are you that stupid? And yes, I was once happy with your service (even with the missing tablet). Are you seriously telling me your supplier (you are a miniature turd in the game, you don't even live in China) didn't know the pills would be made again? Suck my dick. Go ahead and ignore me. I'll keep shitting on your thread so people know what the company you represent is really like.

Also, didn't the French members who bought three different underdosed oils from Sigma buy through you? Imbecile
Then once he fucks over a mess of people, he'll change his name and sell for the same company with the same line of bullshit "Ohhh I'm not like the other guys who screwed you over.. I'm different... I've not had a problem in 15 days"

This guy is a total fucking dick, go beat off, then beat it.

Then once he fucks over a mess of people, he'll change his name and sell for the same company with the same line of bullshit "Ohhh I'm not like the other guys who screwed you over.. I'm different... I've not had a problem in 15 days"

This guy is a total fucking dick, go beat off, then beat it.

I am the only one who runs this thread in Meso and french meso rx thread since 6 months now, and my email is meso-rx@sigma...
So nothing gonna change that, and no one had a problem with an order from me.

I am the only one who runs this thread in Meso and french meso rx thread since 6 months now, and my email is meso-rx@sigma...
So nothing gonna change that, and no one had a problem with an order from me.
Didn't a bunch of French Meso members get banned off the French Meso forum for posting Janoshik HPLC test results showing three of your products were underdosed? How was that handled? @L0ND0N ?

Did the guy with the loose capped, potentially unsterile Primobolan vials buy through you?

I would think those counted as problems. And your dickhead of a boss came here acting like a complete fool a few days ago, trying to insult a customer who had a genuine gripe. You've been rude to customers on this thread too. Those of us who are disgruntled are going to make sure people know.

Sure, I'll post another breakdown of what happened in a day or two to keep it fresh in people's minds. If you want to know what happened...read back through the thread.
I feel for you, I also understand where this rep is coming from, with the part where you ordered over what’sapp through someone else from the company, as they haven’t made money off your sale, the other rep did, so this one doesn’t feel obligated to go out of pocket to fix your order.

All that being said, I think @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals rep here isn’t handling the situation in the best way, it might be possible for them to contact the other rep and ask them to see if they will work with you or something on clearing up the situation, but I understand(to an extent) how these alibaba b2b business and their “reps” work, and see how @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals has has reservations about correcting an order that didn’t go through him or benefit him in any way, but I think he should have been more professional about it in their response to the situation.

Didn't a bunch of French Meso members get banned off the French Meso forum for posting Janoshik HPLC test results showing three of your products were underdosed? How was that handled? @L0ND0N ?

Did the guy with the loose capped, potentially unsterile Primobolan vials buy through you?

I would think those counted as problems. And your dickhead of a boss came here acting like a complete fool a few days ago, trying to insult a customer who had a genuine gripe. You've been rude to customers on this thread too. Those of us who are disgruntled are going to make sure people know.
Those were actually from previous rep if I recall correctly, I feel for you and your situation brother, I do. I think that the other rep should be helping to rectify the problem, and that this one should have ended the communication about this issue after they explained the situation and nothing further, though they might be able to reach out to the other rep and see if they would help fix it, it would be good for their public image and buyer confidence honestly from a prospective buyers point of view.

This happened 1 year ago with another source not us you idiot..

This happened 1 year ago with another source not us you idiot..

Thought I was blocked. How about the underdosed vial issue though? How was that resolved? Did the faulty capped Primobolan come through you?

I feel for you, I also understand where this rep is coming from, with the part where you ordered over what’sapp through someone else from the company, as they haven’t made money off your sale, the other rep did, so this one doesn’t feel obligated to go out of pocket to fix your order.

All that being said, I think @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals rep here isn’t handling the situation in the best way, it might be possible for them to contact the other rep and ask them to see if they will work with you or something on clearing up the situation, but I understand(to an extent) how these alibaba b2b business and their “reps” work, and see how @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals has has reservations about correcting an order that didn’t go through him or benefit him in any way, but I think he should have been more professional about it in their response to the situation.
The other rep did come on here! That was the @John86 aka Alisa guy people thought was a competitor shitting on Sigma. He was that bad. Instead of trying to fix the situation, he slang insults. This rep has done it to Meso members on here too.

If you want to resolve the situation with me, I want a refund of the overpayment on the Clomid. You can have John tack on whatever the missing tab of oxandrolone cost. He promised me two with my next order. Didn't happen, but I didn't remind him. I don't really care about the tab. It's the principle though.

I was also charged $5 shipping on my oxandrolone to a Chinese address, when y'all do free worldwide shipping. I also want an apology from John for the way he acted on here, and I want him to admit he lied to me. I obviously don't want any products from you after all of this.

The other rep did come on here! That was the @John86 aka Alisa guy people thought was a competitor shitting on Sigma. He was that bad. Instead of trying to fix the situation, he slang insults. This rep has done it to Meso members on here too.
Oh I remember.. that was a shit show.. I’ve worked with this qindao rep, and this one only, and should probably encourage her friend not to post here as it doesn’t look good on them, however I haven’t seen anyone here have problems in terms of their order with this rep.. (professionalism in replies though does have room for improvement). What was it that steered you in the direction of buying from Alisia instead of this one?

If you want to resolve the situation with me, I want a refund of the overpayment on the Clomid. You can have John tack on whatever the missing tab of oxandrolone cost. He promised me two with my next order. Didn't happen, but I didn't remind him. I don't really care about the tab. It's the principle though.

I was also charged $5 shipping on my oxandrolone to a Chinese address, when y'all do free worldwide shipping. I also want an apology from John for the way he acted on here, and I want him to admit he lied to me. I obviously don't want any products from you after all of this.
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals thats actually really reasonable man, I don’t think that it’s your responsibility to pay it at all, but maybe you could encourage the other rep to do something.. what does that total come up to, like $10-$15?

Over the past five weeks I've used Qingdao's HGH, MT2 and TB500, and I started using the Primo 100mg/ml about three weeks ago. At 6iu the HGH gives me CT numbness that made for some pretty good jerk off sessions but I've since lowered my dose down to 4iu and I no longer have those symptoms. The MT2 definitely works, I'm not sure about the TB500 yet. I used a vial of it at a lower dose subq (2.5mg /wk, never used it before so wanted to start low) for 4 weeks and I didn't notice any healing properties.

I just started my second vial of the Primo. I haven't experienced any PIP with it thus far, but I've never had problems with Primo before. I don't have any issue with loosely sealed vials but I was kind of retarded and pulled the top off wrong way of my current vial. This caused the metal seal to not pull back all the way, but I just used some pliers to carefully pull it back a bit more which fixed the issue. This obviously wouldn't happen on a regular flip off seal which is what I'd prefer, but it is entirely preventable if you open the vial correctly.

I just started the BPC 157 three days ago (injecting near my wrist where I have a preexisting injury). It's too early for me to comment on the effectiveness of it yet.

I have another order coming in soon with 250mg/ml Test C, Anavar, Winstrol, Raloxifene, and MK677 tabs. I am planning on sending either the Test C or Primo to Jano for testing. I've seen the Primo tested either 2 or 3 times so I'm leaning towards the Test C, but if anyone has a great desire to have the Primo tested let me know.