Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Oh I remember.. that was a shit show.. I’ve worked with this qindao rep, and this one only, and should probably encourage her friend not to post here as it doesn’t look good on them, however I haven’t seen anyone here have problems in terms of their order with this rep.. (professionalism in replies though does have room for improvement). What was it that steered you in the direction of buying from Alisia instead of this one?
Didn't make much sense to go through this half-assed wannabe rep in Europe when I wanted shipping to an address in China and wanted to pay them in Chinese money...I went direct to the source instead.

Apparently I would have gotten better pricing going through François over here and paying with PayPal. The fees would have been way higher for Sigma so I was trying to save them money!

That and I bought from 'Alisa' aka John86 like three days before this rep here started this thread. I told him I wanted the price list off French Meso but couldn't download it. So he had the French Meso rep start this thread instead.

Didn't make much sense to go through this half-assed wannabe rep in Europe when I wanted shipping to an address in China and wanted to pay them in Chinese money...I went direct to the source instead.

Apparently I would have gotten better pricing going through François over here and paying with PayPal. The fees would have been way higher for Sigma so I was trying to save them money!

That and I bought from 'Alisa' aka John86 like three days before this rep here started this thread. I told him I wanted the price list off French Meso but couldn't download it. So he had the French Meso rep start this thread instead.
Thats why they have reps.. so one can screw you over... and then change his name 6 months later claiming he's a new person, while the company pretends to be all innocent and not involved in the scam!

Thats why they have reps.. so one can screw you over... and then change his name 6 months later claiming he's a new person, while the company pretends to be all innocent and not involved in the scam!
Oh yeah, I forgot about that! This guy wants to dissociate himself from the actions of his 'predecessor' and the people who actually sell the product in China. That's not how it works, Pierre. Jared will always represent Subway. Some people may have forgotten about Jared, but Pepperidge Farm remembers...

Last edited:
Didn't a bunch of French Meso members get banned off the French Meso forum for posting Janoshik HPLC test results showing three of your products were underdosed? How was that handled? @L0ND0N ?

Did the guy with the loose capped, potentially unsterile Primobolan vials buy through you?

I would think those counted as problems. And your dickhead of a boss came here acting like a complete fool a few days ago, trying to insult a customer who had a genuine gripe. You've been rude to customers on this thread too. Those of us who are disgruntled are going to make sure people know.
You are correct. We have tested 3 aas. All underdosed.
They were done around 5 months ago.
Same company. Same Alisa seller. Not the rep here.

The rep (and his company) deal with it with a crackhead attitude as usual.
Bare in mind that it is the only company we have seen acting that way.

Funny fact is, he keeps using some lab tests from our members. HGh and anavar raw for example, to promote his business. Which are around 6 months old. He also posted some 2010 lab test. Double standards.

Advice, do not waste too much time with him or any of his multiple fake accounts. He is just a clown trying to make few bucks. Now, I have only pity for him even though I laugh at his dementia once in a while.
I have to admit that he is pretty good for fabricating fake stories!

It will be interesting to see more lab tests and stories in another 6 months.

Good luck to everyone. You have only one health. Your choice brothers :)

Looks like I got some panties wadded up with my last post, eh? What's the matter, guys? Don't get upset...

Somebody better send Jano their ai to test because I don't think it's working...

A lot of little things just keep adding up with this company. Weird web page, using fake test results, complaints all over the internet. Well... the data out there, this company is definitely not to be trusted. So... if you get shafted dealing with this company its your fault.

I don't think this rep understands how he alienated the whole site by refusing to hold communications in his thread. That alone will effectively kill his business prospects here.

Over the past five weeks I've used Qingdao's HGH, MT2 and TB500, and I started using the Primo 100mg/ml about three weeks ago. At 6iu the HGH gives me CT numbness that made for some pretty good jerk off sessions but I've since lowered my dose down to 4iu and I no longer have those symptoms. The MT2 definitely works, I'm not sure about the TB500 yet. I used a vial of it at a lower dose subq (2.5mg /wk, never used it before so wanted to start low) for 4 weeks and I didn't notice any healing properties.

I just started my second vial of the Primo. I haven't experienced any PIP with it thus far, but I've never had problems with Primo before. I don't have any issue with loosely sealed vials but I was kind of retarded and pulled the top off wrong way of my current vial. This caused the metal seal to not pull back all the way, but I just used some pliers to carefully pull it back a bit more which fixed the issue. This obviously wouldn't happen on a regular flip off seal which is what I'd prefer, but it is entirely preventable if you open the vial correctly.

I just started the BPC 157 three days ago (injecting near my wrist where I have a preexisting injury). It's too early for me to comment on the effectiveness of it yet.

I have another order coming in soon with 250mg/ml Test C, Anavar, Winstrol, Raloxifene, and MK677 tabs. I am planning on sending either the Test C or Primo to Jano for testing. I've seen the Primo tested either 2 or 3 times so I'm leaning towards the Test C, but if anyone has a great desire to have the Primo tested let me know.
Would be nice if you could get that primo tested , so we know if that John dude lied about it being "fixed" or not. Up to you, but i think test c will be enough in matter of credibility. Thanks for sacrifice bro!

Over the past five weeks I've used Qingdao's HGH, MT2 and TB500, and I started using the Primo 100mg/ml about three weeks ago. At 6iu the HGH gives me CT numbness that made for some pretty good jerk off sessions but I've since lowered my dose down to 4iu and I no longer have those symptoms. The MT2 definitely works, I'm not sure about the TB500 yet. I used a vial of it at a lower dose subq (2.5mg /wk, never used it before so wanted to start low) for 4 weeks and I didn't notice any healing properties.

I just started my second vial of the Primo. I haven't experienced any PIP with it thus far, but I've never had problems with Primo before. I don't have any issue with loosely sealed vials but I was kind of retarded and pulled the top off wrong way of my current vial. This caused the metal seal to not pull back all the way, but I just used some pliers to carefully pull it back a bit more which fixed the issue. This obviously wouldn't happen on a regular flip off seal which is what I'd prefer, but it is entirely preventable if you open the vial correctly.

I just started the BPC 157 three days ago (injecting near my wrist where I have a preexisting injury). It's too early for me to comment on the effectiveness of it yet.

I have another order coming in soon with 250mg/ml Test C, Anavar, Winstrol, Raloxifene, and MK677 tabs. I am planning on sending either the Test C or Primo to Jano for testing. I've seen the Primo tested either 2 or 3 times so I'm leaning towards the Test C, but if anyone has a great desire to have the Primo tested let me know.
I would love to help with a little donation once test your primo and post it in public
I will send my parabolan to jano once my order received and post results here
Testing test c is a bit useless its cheap and can be verified with blood test if u wanna have an idea

You are correct. We have tested 3 aas. All underdosed.
They were done around 5 months ago.
Same company. Same Alisa seller. Not the rep here.

The rep (and his company) deal with it with a crackhead attitude as usual.
Bare in mind that it is the only company we have seen acting that way.

Funny fact is, he keeps using some lab tests from our members. HGh and anavar raw for example, to promote his business. Which are around 6 months old. He also posted some 2010 lab test. Double standards.

Advice, do not waste too much time with him or any of his multiple fake accounts. He is just a clown trying to make few bucks. Now, I have only pity for him even though I laugh at his dementia once in a while.
I have to admit that he is pretty good for fabricating fake stories!

It will be interesting to see more lab tests and stories in another 6 months.

Good luck to everyone. You have only one health. Your choice brothers :)

I also posted my experience in meso France some time ago. I can't understand why people are still buying here. Stop giving comments to this thread, you guys are bumping it and people will get confused.

Shitty source alert

If you still want to order go through Alisa and boycott the shitty rep and he will change attitude

I don't think it's a good idea since we saw how they reacted in a rude way and since we know all of the dissatisfied customers in this topic are alisa's customers who came to ask this rep to solve their previous problems with her or with john