Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

FedEx sucks fyi. I’ll never use them again. It will be over a month for my international delivery. This is a joke. I’ve made several orders with QSC, this is the only one where this has happened and its the only time that Fedex was used. Unacceptable
It's not fedex problem.

Fedex is the company that will arrange the domestic shipping, so either by fedex or USPS, the time of warehouse delivery is same 4 weeks average.

Tracking was provided 30 days ago. Parcel was given to domestic fedex 10 days ago. It's Fedex Ground, if it was 2ndday or overnight, you will be receiving in 1-2 days (05/08)

It's not fedex problem.

Fedex is the company that will arrange the domestic shipping, so either by fedex or USPS, the time of warehouse delivery is same 4 weeks average.

Tracking was provided 30 days ago. Parcel was given to domestic fedex 10 days ago. It's Fedex Ground, if it was 2ndday or overnight, you will be receiving in 1-2 days (05/08)
05/08 ,you mean August 5th….correct

Ordered some raw Test E from Quingdao Sigma back on 7/16.
Package arrived today on East coast (20 days).
I expected it to take a month at least.
Will update on brew/ PIP in a few days.
Ordered some raw Test E from Quingdao Sigma back on 7/16.
Package arrived today on East coast (20 days).
I expected it to take a month at least.
Will update on brew/ PIP in a few days.
Brewed a small batch yesterday to test things out. Used MCT oil and followed basskillers method. This was my first ever home brew. I lost about 8ml due to the connection at syringe filter and needle being a leur slip. No PIP on these Test E raws. Will run this for the next 5 weeks and do some bloodwork.

Attachments

• 00D01C8E-9CB7-44CA-833A-8C2C097A1F0C.jpeg
    00D01C8E-9CB7-44CA-833A-8C2C097A1F0C.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 132
  • 688ED49F-9EB5-48AD-A3B5-5D3AAFD49EB2.jpeg
    688ED49F-9EB5-48AD-A3B5-5D3AAFD49EB2.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Brewed a small batch yesterday to test things out. Used MCT oil and followed basskillers method. This was my first ever home brew. I lost about 8ml due to the connection at syringe filter and needle being a leur slip. No PIP on these Test E raws. Will run this for the next 5 weeks and do some bloodwork.
Pip appears after 4-6 months since it was brewed.
I had test e bad raws from panda and at first it didn't have any problems but in time the test e pip was showing up

FedEx sucks fyi. I’ll never use them again. It will be over a month for my international delivery. This is a joke. I’ve made several orders with QSC, this is the only one where this has happened and its the only time that Fedex was used. Unacceptable
Me too. My china post got here in just over 2 weeks. Still waiting on my FedEx and it’s literally going in circles across the country. I’ve NEVER had a FedEx package arrive on time.

Me too. My china post got here in just over 2 weeks. Still waiting on my FedEx and it’s literally going in circles across the country. I’ve NEVER had a FedEx package arrive on time.
FedEx and USPS are complete shit now in my neck of the woods. 1/3 of my USPS packages are seriously delayed or lost. FedEx takes twice as long as it normally should. They’re staffed by brain dead zoomer TikTok addicts.

FedEx and USPS are complete shit now in my neck of the woods. 1/3 of my USPS packages are seriously delayed or lost. FedEx takes twice as long as it normally should. They’re staffed by brain dead zoomer TikTok addicts.
Ups is almost always dead on their delivery date. They aren’t super fast but at least I can count on their scheduled delivery date. USPS is still the fastest for me, despite most peoples complaints

was
it easy?

very beautiful vials