Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’ve gone up to 2.5g and felt absolutely nothing meanwhile all my friends moan about all the awful side effects but claim they can eat whatever and shred fat. I notice nothing. Maybe I’m the worlds worst responder but this is the only source I’ve used that’s why I asked.
You meant 250mg not grams? If you took 2,5g you have set a new record

Hi I’ve been taking your tren ace for a few months now but I have felt nothing is this normal not a single side effect everyone talks about and this is unheard of from tren and the gains neither do u have recent ace lab testing
If you have doubts send a vial to Jano. I don't have recent lab tests of tren ace.

We have nothing tropical, only raws. We have Aciclovir, Valacyclovir, Valganciclovir, Penciclovir, and all treatments for genital herpes, infections etc..
All STD treatments available in pharma can be provided by us.
A few pages back people were injecting boner juice directly into their dicks and going to swingers orgies and now people are asking about STD meds.
Should've seen that coming I guess.

1000 kits HGH quotation

since I had some emails asking me about how much it costs.

$45/kit + free shipping + reship policy if seized.

or:
$42/kit + shipping cost + reship policy if seized.

or:
$40/kit + shipping cost and no reship policy if seized.

Available for all countries.

I’ve gone up to 2.5g and felt absolutely nothing meanwhile all my friends moan about all the awful side effects but claim they can eat whatever and shred fat. I notice nothing. Maybe I’m the worlds worst responder but this is the only source I’ve used that’s why I asked.
So you're taking over 3ML of tren a day 2.5 grams is 25ml in a week

If you have doubts send a vial to Jano. I don't have recent lab tests of tren ace.
1000 kits HGH quotation

since I had some emails asking me about how much it costs.

$45/kit + free shipping + reship policy if seized.

or:
$42/kit + shipping cost + reship policy if seized.

or:
$40/kit + shipping cost and no reship policy if seized.

Available for all countries.
1000 or 100? No one is dropping 45k on hgh