Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You didn’t do 2.5 grams !! Do you even have a clue what you’re doing ?
So you're taking over 3ML of tren a day 2.5 grams is 25ml in a week

I think he was saying he was doing 2.5 grams a week.

Everytime I read “diet and training in check” and an excuse why hormones didn’t make them grow = diet and training is likely the issue. There is only a finite number of receptor cells in the muscle that the hormones can bind to. More =/= better.

Everybody trying to mimic Mr Olympia cycles who outweigh them by 125lbs and eat 4-5lbs of meat a day.

We are going to see a lot more health issues in this generation of steroid users because they are abusing the crap out of hormones while partying and even doing recreational drugs.

Anyway just my 2 cents, I’ll get off my soap box.

I think he was saying he was doing 2.5 grams a week.

Everytime I read “diet and training in check” and an excuse why hormones didn’t make them grow = diet and training is likely the issue. There is only a finite number of receptor cells in the muscle that the hormones can bind to. More =/= better.

Everybody trying to mimic Mr Olympia cycles who outweigh them by 125lbs and eat 4-5lbs of meat a day.

We are going to see a lot more health issues in this generation of steroid users because they are abusing the crap out of hormones while partying and even doing recreational drugs.

Anyway just my 2 cents, I’ll get off my soap box.
Yea 2.5g a day at 100mg per ml is a lot of oil lol plus assuming he is taking test that's even more oil. Past 20ml a week is a pain in the ass lol

At 2,5g/week even if you don't notice any aspect change at least more veins your blood pressure it will spike more than usual
Guy messed with dosage and didn't mean 2,5g or at least I hope so

At 2,5g/week even if you don't notice any aspect change at least more veins your blood pressure it will spike more than usual
Guy messed with dosage and didn't mean 2,5g or at least I hope so

At 2.5 gram a week you will probably be hypertension and your lipid profile will look like you are one foot in the grave.

At 800mg/week I burp fire and wake up with morning sickness and choking on my acid. I no longer do Tren anymore at my age, I replaced it with MENT. I have very little sides on MENT.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I placed an order with you last Thursday, didn't received a tracking number yet on email, should I contact you asking for it or just wait? The Alibaba shows a tracking number, but from previous posts here, I thought it would come through email