Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hoping to try it out, never have before. That’s why I’m reluctant to order 20 vials lol, much rather do 10 for first time
Still cheaper than if you bought 4 vials elsewhere. It's never a waste, it can be stored for long time and shit happens, you can never predict an injury so it is always necessary to keep it on hand.
+ it was tested

Boys just ordered like 257 CAD worth of shit, a lot of test e, 100 tabs var, 100 tabs clomid, 100 tabs arimidex. According to Tracy it should take about 4 weeks to get to Canada, will be getting blood work 8 weeks into the cycle and see where my levels are at.

You could say I was fawned of the deer, and wanted him to win the rut against the other bucks in the hopes that him doing so would ensure he remained in the territory where i lived, as usually they get run out of the territory by bigger males and forced to go off and fight for their own territory elsewhere when they get matured.

S
You could say I was fawned of the deer, and wanted him to win the rut against the other bucks in the hopes that him doing so would ensure he remained in the territory where i lived, as usually they get run out of the territory by bigger males and forced to go off and fight for their own territory elsewhere when they get matured.
Should have used halo