Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hi I’ve been taking your tren ace for a few months now but I have felt nothing is this normal not a single side effect everyone talks about and this is unheard of from tren and the gains neither do u have recent ace lab testing

Hi I’ve been taking your tren ace for a few months now but I have felt nothing is this normal not a single side effect everyone talks about and this is unheard of from tren and the gains neither do u have recent ace lab testing
First time using tren? If yes you got caught in "nectar of gods " brosicience thing.
I can take tren +1g without side effects apart from some gastric reflux but that goes away in time
If a drug isn't giving you the side effects doesn't mean that is not working or is bunk.
Also what dose you take?

First time using tren? If yes you got caught in "nectar of gods " brosicience thing.
I can take tren +1g without side effects apart from some gastric reflux but that goes away in time
If a drug isn't giving you the side effects doesn't mean that is not working or is bunk.
Also what dose you take?
I’ve gone up to 2.5g and felt absolutely nothing meanwhile all my friends moan about all the awful side effects but claim they can eat whatever and shred fat. I notice nothing. Maybe I’m the worlds worst responder but this is the only source I’ve used that’s why I asked.