Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

1mg arimidex every 3-4 days. Going to lower the dose though
Eq works as AI for most people

1mg is a lot , that explains why your E2 is in the lower side

I would drop the ai completely and do another bloods and see how you respond to eq and start from there and adjusting the dose of eq maybe 400-500 , AI is bad ..

Good luck :)

Eq works as AI for most people

1mg is a lot , that explains why your E2 is in the lower side

I would drop the ai completely and do another bloods and see how you respond to eq and start from there and adjusting the dose of eq maybe 400-500 , AI is bad ..

Good luck :)
Ive been using grapeseed extract capsules and they seem to have kept my e2 levels pretty decent

Where’s my $40? You finally sold out of that previously mislabeled half dosed HCG that you relabeled after a member tested it?

strange.... Call your cc and see if they can see why its rejected. Sometimes its just a safety measure and they will take it off and you can re use again

strange.... Call your cc and see if they can see why its rejected. Sometimes its just a safety measure and they will take it off and you can re use again
Agreed. They do it to me on all overseas purchases. Surprised you didn't get a call/text/email from your bank tho...

Your payment is under processing. Please do not make duplicated payment, wait patiently and check the order status later.
Some progress finally lol. Sorry to blow up the thread, but crypto was easier then this