Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hey dude. I just did an international order to Canada. Took just over 21 days to arrive. You get a tracking # from china post, then once in country can post tracking.

I odered just raws ( no vials) so if a small pack of powder made it through..... all you can do is cross your fingers.
Yeah Tracy sent me a tracking # and it doesn’t work but one thing I learned from learning this thread is just wait till it’s at your door. As well tracy told me it may take up to 10 days for the tracking # to work and it hasn’t been 10 days so I’m not too stressed.

Yeah Tracy sent me a tracking # and it doesn’t work but one thing I learned from learning this thread is just wait till it’s at your door. As well tracy told me it may take up to 10 days for the tracking # to work and it hasn’t been 10 days so I’m not too stressed.
I'm gonna order a whole bunch of peptides next week, so see how the vials make it through. But seems things ordered on/ trough allibaba, just like amazon, seem to make it through ok. ( I ordered a shitload of yohimbine hcl and dhea through amazon US that made it through no probs).

I'm gonna order a whole bunch of peptides next week, so see how the vials make it through. But seems things ordered on/ trough allibaba, just like amazon, seem to make it through ok. ( I ordered a shitload of yohimbine hcl and dhea through amazon US that made it through no probs).
yeah i ordered abunch of shit I will post pics once I receive them.

If you use the US reship service (the US warehouse line) our freight forwarder is able to clear customs for limitless amounts of peptides/hgh (freeze dried powder in general), up to 500 kits per parcel.

Just took the plunge and ordered for the first time. Was super quick in response and paid moments after placing the order. Can’t wait to get it!

Placed my first order, a pretty big pain in the ass but QSC worked with me to help figure it out. Hopefully this stuff is as good as it seems and I get it pretty quick…

Placed my first order with QSC. As others have noted in previous posts, the Alibaba CC option doesn't seem to work with protonmail for some strange reason. Once he resent it to gmail it worked fine. So now the wait begins - i ordered mostly domestic supplies so i'm hoping I can get my hands on it soon.