Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Any plans to carry female hormones, like estradiol enanthate? (Girlfriend is already on it for boob growth and other benefits, would like to homebrew it myself)

Anyone running the HGH? Thinking of running 4IU and curious to see how it compares to pharma
you can literally find that here in 5 seconds if you go back and read on your own. Or maybe check out the whole section dedicated to HGH and Peptides.

Its labeled "HGH and Peptides"

fucks sake

Anyone running the HGH? Thinking of running 4IU and curious to see how it compares to pharma
I've been on it a long time now. I've never taken pharma though because I hate wasting money when it's the same shit hgh is hgh lol like paying for a brand that's just my opinion

Update , placed decent sized order which was split up into 6 packs july 25th
Tracking was provided next day
Out of 6 packages 3 have been delivered , 3 are on route but have cleared the border and are with domestic postal now

The 3 packs that arrived were all well packaged and looked great, had a confusion about a couple similar compounds codes but have it sorted out now

All in all I am very satisfied and would recommend

If placing an order from the china list, does the US reship cover the shipping from there to here? Or is the US reship on top of the shipping from china?