Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Any of you guys try the 200mg primo? The question of course.... pip?

I had bad PIP that lasted 5-6 days or so. Crippling in fact.

Read a few pages back or check my post history.

Go 100mg if you arent sure or buy 200mg and have some sterile oil on hand to cut in worst case scenario.

6 weeks into 750 a week test cyp blast. I had just donated a double red donation that's probably why a few things were low but overall this is the best blood work I've had. I've had worse blood work on trt LOL. This is from the first domestic USA batch.

Attachments

• tes.jpg
    tes.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 105
  • s.jpg
    s.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 104
6 weeks into 750 a week test cyp blast. I had just donated a double red donation that's probably why a few things were low but overall this is the best blood work I've had. I've had worse blood work on trt LOL. This is from the first domestic USA batch.
Any AI ? Or primo, EQ, mast ?

Good numbers pal !!!

Holy smokes, i should have ordered qsc test as well ! What are you using to keep estradiol down at 43 ? Any libido issues on this huge test:e2 ratio?

It’s for my wife. She is having trouble getting rid of some belly fat she picked up when she was pregnant. Just that stubborn fat, and as a stay at home mom she has a pretty decent diet, but wants some help.

How bad is the lethargy?
It was pretty bad, enough for me to abandon it. But its just my experience, it mightve been something else who knows, but lethargy is pretty common with segmalitude.

Holy smokes, i should have ordered qsc test as well ! What are you using to keep estradiol down at 43 ? Any libido issues on this huge test:e2 ratio?
1.25 mg arimidex 3x a week. So 1.25 mg arimidex with every 250 test cyp shot. No libido issues except for my girlfriend can't keep up LOL