Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Week 3 of Tirzepatide at 2.5mg/wk - appetite is virtually non existent. I’d say it may even work a little bit too well as I’m having to force feed to ensure I eat anything at all! Really surprised at how effective this drug is considering I’ve tried almost everything and nothings been able to curb my appetite in the past. Definitely recommend !
I use 2.5mg as well as an addition to my 1mg of weekly semaglutide and its working well, too. Also my blood glucose levels have never been that good.

Did you send him pics so he can decipher…
I can't help with pictures, guys who ordered US domestic lately MT2 and HGH frag can help him, I gave hm the marks on each bubble bag to distinguish items, but unfortunately he mixed both, so I suggest to share the question in the thread so he can get some replies about this.

In worst case I will have to ask some customers by email, because I don't know the color of tops

My
Has anyone ordered RU58841 before (not raws)? This is the first time I’ve seen it come in sealed glass vials.

In the past it’s always come in plastic bottles with a large enough opening to fit a 1ml oral dropper. I would just fill the dropper and spread it over my scalp.

But with the sealed glass vials, it’ll require a needle to draw out the RU. At that point, how can I spread it over my scalp without repeatedly jabbing myself with a needle?

I guess I could grab some 1ml leur locks, draw with the needle, discard it, then just use the opening of the needleless syringe to spread it over my scalp? Ideally I’d like to continue using my cheap 29g 1/2in insulin pins for everything, but I can’t think of a good way to do so.

If anyone has any advice or past experience with this issue, I’d love to hear what you did!
My RU also came in glass vials, honestly super confused as to why they would put it in glass vials, what am probably going to try to do is cut open the rubber stopper and pour it into a different container.

My

My RU also came in glass vials, honestly super confused as to why they would put it in glass vials, what am probably going to try to do is cut open the rubber stopper and pour it into a different container.
Omg that is so simple, yet so brilliant! Can’t believe I didn’t think of that.

That’s absolutely what I’ll be doing starting tonight. Thanks for the tip!

I can let you know later tonight once I try this approach, that way if it doesn’t work, at least we aren’t BOTH out of a vial of RU haha

What do you find the benefits are of keeping 100mg of primo in your cruise ? I'm coming off 24 weeks of test/primo and not sure if I want to completely drop the primo as I'll start another blast early next year.
I find it acts as a perfect bloat control with 200 test. Maybe placebo but I also find I keep the polished look on cruise as well. But I keep my diet clean as well.