Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Qingdao has gone above and beyond with their customer service.
I have asked a ton of questions and he/she has answered them all.

I highly recommend them to anybody

Dunno if this holds any relevance as many of you has checked but I popped open a new Primo E 100 domestic vial and checked quantity with a 10 ml syringe. It was surprisingly spot on with 10ml.

This helps me plan next years cut from Apr 16, 2023 to Sept 2, 2023 @500mg a week (20weeks) with the 13 bottles I have left from the 2 kits I bought. With around 25-30 ml due to losing in syringe to cruise on for awhile.

I put the last 2.5ml from this years cycle into my 14th bottle I set aside for cruising through October with 200mg Test C and 100mg Primo E for 14 weeks till my Equi-Test 20week blast this fall and winter. This is my own powerful blend of 200/200 with test OD’d at 220 and EQ OD’d at 240 (due to EQ reportedly being 80-90 % purity lately. I haven’t had this tested just going by what I’ve seen to be on the safe side of accuracy. Nov start will be 600/600 for 20 weeks then small cruise till I’m back to my QSC TNT blend and Primo.

This years cut was awesome ended up at 8.8% and I backed off last week bc I’m mentally exhausted and want to enjoy food again. Test /EQ 1:1 should keep me fairly lean this fall/winter. Then rinse and repeat for the girls in bikinis next spring.

I know this is a really long post but I have thoroughly enjoyed QSC, as they sourced me everything I have used to achieve my goals. Next purchase I’m trying that DHB. ( I still wanna cut this into my TNT 150/150 blend doubling volume with EO to cut it to a 75/75/75 concentration. TestC/TrenE/DHB

Domestic Primo has been great, but I will be brewing my own next time.
I love running my own shit.

This cycle has come to a close, I look great, feel great, and overall impressed. I’ll continue to stay lean during my cruise. Here’s a few pics of how it went, the dark pic is from there overpowered MT2. View attachment 171381View attachment 171382View attachment 171384View attachment 171383
Looks like the MT2 is working. What color tops are yours? I opened my pack and mixed them up and would hate to waste them trying to figure it out. Thanks.

Does anyone know what color the MT2 tops are? I mixed things up when I opened the pack and don’t want to have figure it out the hard way.

Been watching and following this thread from the beginning. I don’t post often but took the plunge and finally got through the alibaba payment system. First order is in for domestic hgh kits. Hopefully all goes smooth from here.

Week 3 of Tirzepatide at 2.5mg/wk - appetite is virtually non existent. I’d say it may even work a little bit too well as I’m having to force feed to ensure I eat anything at all! Really surprised at how effective this drug is considering I’ve tried almost everything and nothings been able to curb my appetite in the past. Definitely recommend !

Has anyone ordered RU58841 before (not raws)? This is the first time I’ve seen it come in sealed glass vials.

In the past it’s always come in plastic bottles with a large enough opening to fit a 1ml oral dropper. I would just fill the dropper and spread it over my scalp.

But with the sealed glass vials, it’ll require a needle to draw out the RU. At that point, how can I spread it over my scalp without repeatedly jabbing myself with a needle?

I guess I could grab some 1ml leur locks, draw with the needle, discard it, then just use the opening of the needleless syringe to spread it over my scalp? Ideally I’d like to continue using my cheap 29g 1/2in insulin pins for everything, but I can’t think of a good way to do so.

If anyone has any advice or past experience with this issue, I’d love to hear what you did!