Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I got about 5 years worth of cycles, with ancillaries, for about 1,500 bucks. Its unheard of.
Now that I have decided to drop to a therapeutic dose of deca (30mg/week) I calculated that a $70 kit (10*10ml) will last me 667 weeks. :D I hope the MCT has a long shelf life, lol.

Can anyone chime in with their personal experience with QSC selmaglutide? I’m looking for some for the wife, but have zero experience with it.
Can’t go wrong. Wife and I are both on it and are down 20lbs without having to try to diet. Just happens from getting full quick. Just make sure you eat more protein since your calories will be cut way down

I hope to god my international order comes through. If it does, I'm going to treat you as my personal candy shop. That product list of yours is YUMMY!!

Hey QSC have you finished going through emails yet? I sent one earlier this morning regarding identifying labels but haven’t heard back. I can resend real quick if it didn’t go through

I hope to god my international order comes through. If it does, I'm going to treat you as my personal candy shop. That product list of yours is YUMMY!!
I know the feeling. Just got my international order and I forsee my bank account dropping off sharply with all the goodies I'm going to order!

For real waiting for my order to come in to start my second cycle and if it comes in and goes well, this guy is gonna have a customer for the next 30 years haha