Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I got about 5 years worth of cycles, with ancillaries, for about 1,500 bucks. Its unheard of.
Dude I know it’s ridiculous. If law enforcement ever bust into my house, I’m 99% sure I’ll get popped for distribution lol. Literally have like 4 drawers packed to the brim with unopened vials

And you wanna know the worst part? I’m still not satisfied. I’m desperately trying to prevent myself from placing another order lol. That DHB just keeps screaming my name, and it’s getting hard to resist. And some of those peptides seem absolutely fascinating and would love to start experimenting.

Damn.. think I need to get off this forum for a bit. Bank account not happy

Dude I know it’s ridiculous. If law enforcement ever bust into my house, I’m 99% sure I’ll get popped for distribution lol. Literally have like 4 drawers packed to the brim with unopened vials

And you wanna know the worst part? I’m still not satisfied. I’m desperately trying to prevent myself from placing another order lol. That DHB just keeps screaming my name, and it’s getting hard to resist. And some of those peptides seem absolutely fascinating and would love to start experimenting.

Dig a hole and put em outside haha

Whats the shelf life of most anabolics? Taking they are vial'ed up already?

You guys are still around huh? Checking his thread…waiting to throw in your useless 1 cent
Come on man, just stop replying to these shitbags. All it does is further dirty up this thread with hostility and racial slurs. Nobody wants to keep coming back to pages and pages of this verbal garbage.

And not only that, most of these people come in talking shit just to evoke an emotional response out of you. Stop giving them the attention that they so desperately crave. Soon enough they’ll crawl back into their dirty little shit covered hole