Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Package arrived today. 22 days in transit to delivery. Easily identified through the labels. Very happy with the process . So far I have gotten test E, Anavar, aromosin, ralox, telmistartin, EQ and Deca from them for a ridiculously low price. Now I just have to be patient and let myself cruise for a little while longer before I get all silly and swollen! Only thing I wish is that I ordered one or two more things when making the order. Will do that when I cut next.

We will be adding more items to the store, so we want your options about concentration for:

GHK CU peptide in lyophilsied form, dosage/vial?

Glutathion peptide or water based form? dosage/vial or per ml?

Hyaluronic Acid peptide form
GHK I’d say 100g/10mL works as a good concentration for what I make. For 1mg/day it works out to 0.1mL which only rarely stings. So maybe 20mg per small vial that can be reconstituted with 2mL

Hi!
My IGF-1 results after 1 month on QSC HGH 3UI-4UI ED.
Pre result was taken a while ago (year-two back maybe, lol).
But just for the reference..

Attachments

• pre.png
    pre.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 58
  • post.png
    post.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 58
They have the basics in eu warehouse price list should be couple pages back or search "list" or something to get it
Thx I'm aware. Just trying to confirm that they do in fact ship from eu warehouse to Norway, since I thought they only shipped here from China.

Look great bro... Dark af too. You on MT2 from Q? so this was just 200 test 100 primo a week?
Yes M2 was from Q. While cycle was. Tren E I brewed into blend with Test C 150/150 was fucking rocket fuel. Summer cycle was TNT blend 300/300 weekly. ( Dropped to 210/210 once Primo @500 hit week 4) Final week was last week and Test C 200/Primo E 100 will be my cruise till November.

Hate to source suck but godamn these raws are fire . I have enough to run the same cycle longer next spring/summer and this Nov- Feb as well as late 2023 - mid 2024 with Test C/EQ blend. 200/200 - 600 each week. Low test spring summer and 1:1 ratio fall and winter 16 weeks 2 months gap of time off.

I have my best look with these compounds. No need for anything else ever again except I really wanna experiment cuttting DHB into my rip blend bringing everything to 75/75/75

All these are completely bloat free and hair safe. After years of experimenting I’m finally dialed in on what works best for my goals.

Appreciate the compliment man.

Can anyone chime in with their personal experience with QSC selmaglutide? I’m looking for some for the wife, but have zero experience with it.

Any analysis for the cjc1295 with dac? My last 2 batches clumped, so it would be interesting to know if it's the filler or impurities.

Can anyone chime in with their personal experience with QSC selmaglutide? I’m looking for some for the wife, but have zero experience with it.
It's great. Other than that there is not much to tell. Use it the same way as Ozempic and it will do its job. Its just a lot cheaper from QSC.

Same for Tirzepatide which I am on, too.