Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ohh wow how the heck are people able to compete with these prices. This is crazy.

Can anybody comment on their EU products? Pip, labs, personal experiences?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Any idea when you get primo back in stock?
Been using GH from EU warehouse 5iu a day with some random days 10iu lol. Definitely good to go. Will either wait for restock or do a international order with more stuff. :)

Just a quick note:
if you use the EU reship option and order from the international list, minimum order amount is 1.000$, which is kind of sad.
I only got the 1 address. Its blacklisted once an ilegal package has been caught so reship wont matter. But thanks :)

Deca is good for a first beginning cycle to build muscle, the classic first cycles 500 test 400 deca are perfect, but if you care about your health and libido, 19 nor in general should be avoided, especially deca, I believe that its is a highly toxic product, with mild side effects so people go crazy on dosages, and do not care about long term toxicity such as brain damage, blood pressure, and getting weak erections, not cool.
I never run big cycles of deca, I hang around 250 to 350. But I've never had any deca dick issues or anything else as of yet. I'm also one of those lucky ones so that's able to keep low test while running deca. I usually run Deca or npp because stuff like EQ shoots my red blood cell and hct count real high.

but nobody's ever mentioned anything about Brain issues until now. So I was curious if you can elaborate more or have any specific studies that I can read on.

I only got the 1 address. Its blacklisted once an ilegal package has been caught so reship wont matter. But thanks :)
what do you mean by reship wont matter? Maybe I got you wrong but isn`t this the one case where you WANT reship, so they dont have your adress printed on the label in customs?

When you promised a refund for mislabeled product, then sent mislabeled product, and then denied the request for a refund, were you being respectful? Just be honest and practice a bit of introspection here and there. Ego is the enemy.

Ngl Tracy isn't the ideal customer service rep you are used to seeing with normal companies. There is some attitude issues but all in the sake of doing business.

Type of person that gets shit done, but doesn't make friends along the way.

Not my place to tell him/her how to live their life but this is what it is and people should know before dealing
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Primo 300 is often very painful and not sure if it can hold only with BA and BB.

For size, basics Test , EQ, food, and HGH. More products can be added such as dbol, anadrol, mk677, but I believe for size and off season, people should cycle with the minimum, test only is enough, and keep the harmful drugs for conditionning.

Primo 200 is painful too lol, not for beginners imo, best to have some sterile oil on hand for cutting lest you get crippled by the high gear concentration

He means the EU reship service, when customer place an order of $1000 worth and choose the EU reship service, we ship first his international order to our French warehouse, then to his address domestically, it's not an international order.

Three weeks and two days for an international to Canada. Not bad for my first order.

Got 200g tudca, 250g berberine, 50g vardenaphil, and 10g rad 140. Just a small order of legal and quausi legal stuff to test the waters.

I can smell the Tudca through the vac sealed packaging. Not that there is anything wrong with the packaging.... just potent stuff. Not going to open it untill the wknd to cap. Wifey will ream me out for the stench!

Next order will be some "research" peptides. See if they make it through the CBSA.

Three weeks and two days for an international to Canada. Not bad for my first order.

Got 200g tudca, 250g berberine, 50g vardenaphil, and 10g rad 140. Just a small order of legal and quausi legal stuff to test the waters.

I can smell the Tudca through the vac sealed packaging. Not that there is anything wrong with the packaging.... just potent stuff. Not going to open it untill the wknd to cap. Wifey will ream me out for the stench!

Next order will be some "research" peptides. See if they make it through the CBSA.
Let me know how that verdenafil does when you use it.

anybody tried his hgh frag? looking for something to aide me in my cut since ive stalled but dont wanna get actual hgh for cancer fears
Have you found any out regarding QSC frag? I’m considering placing an order, but can’t find any reviews, or comments.

I have a completely different experience with nandrolone than others. Weak erection? It makes me the most superior, devious, simply pig of all compounds. They prefer Nandrolone over Bolde when bulking. My blood looks like juice when I take Bolde, heavy breathing, pounding heart. Can you be more specific about the toxicity of nandlonone. I understand it as "good" for the body.

Nandrolone-induced testis damage in rodents, ameliorated with taurine supplementation Amelioration of nandrolone decanoate-induced testicular and sperm toxicity in rats by taurine: effects on steroidogenesis, redox and inflammatory cascades, and intrinsic apoptotic pathway - PubMed

@txhero nandrolone brain effects, eg, Chronic nandrolone administration induces dysfunction of the reward pathway in rats - PubMed & The anabolic steroid nandrolone alters cannabinoid self-administration and brain CB 1 receptor density and function - PubMed