Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Awesome blood sugar control. Its like being on a keto diet while eating carbs. I highly recommend it for keeping lean.
Well I want to implement it as an addition to my semaglutide/tirzepatide regiment. I plan to go higher with my hgh and with GLP-1 alone my morning bg is 95-ish. I would rather see it sitting in the 75 to 80 department every morning. By increasing the HGH I have to options now, either use Metformin which I am not a huge fan of or I try to use some low dose canagliflozin instead.

Well I want to implement it as an addition to my semaglutide/tirzepatide regiment. I plan to go higher with my hgh and with GLP-1 alone my morning bg is 95-ish. I would rather see it sitting in the 75 to 80 department every morning. By increasing the HGH I have to options now, either use Metformin which I am not a huge fan of or I try to use some low dose canagliflozin instead.
Fuck metformin. That shit is horrible.

metformin is extremely well studied and has so many health benefits, calling it horrible is simply wrong.
It does have benefits. Especially if you are diabetic. I'd venture to say most of us here are not. Its harsh on the body. Canigliflozin is a better choice, in my bro science opinion.

It does have benefits. Especially if you are diabetic. I'd venture to say most of us here are not. Its harsh on the body. Canigliflozin is a better choice, in my bro science opinion.
well, both are drugs mainly used for management of blood sugar, so both have benefits esp for diabetics xD
metformin has its pros and cons, slgt-2 inhibitors have its pros and cons.
but calling one horrible and the other a godsent is simply not correct.

well, both are drugs mainly used for management of blood sugar, so both have benefits esp for diabetics xD
metformin has its pros and cons, slgt-2 inhibitors have its pros and cons.
but calling one horrible and the other a godsent is simply not correct.
True...this is just my personal experience, and the experience I have from others who have taken it, as opposed to Canigliflozin.