Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Dude at this point you just need to get laid. Hit up @TrenTrenTren for a sex manual.

You must just like the sound of yourself going on and on. No one cares.

I don’t even care if QDS messed up, they’ve been providing a high quality service to tons of people. That example is the unfortunate exception if anything.

Just stop man, we dont need 777 rounds on this horse. Your refusing to shut up does not help your case even if there’s truth in it.
If a source tells a blatant lie and someone calls them out with a snarky gif you think that must mean they just need to get laid? I kinda wish I lived in your version of reality, it seems fun.

Tracy didn't need to respond to me, he says has me on his ignore list but still reads and responds every time. You don't need to respond to me either, but you still do. Deep down, do you like the sound of myself going on and on? am I ASMR for you?

In any case I do agree with your statement about generally providing a good service. How many times can I give praise for the recent improvements? It's still in the interest of the community to be well-informed when they're being lied to. Great news is that if you're new here and you place an order with Tracy, you're highly likely to get good gear at a great price. There does remain the chance that the source will scam you and claim it's because you're disrespectful, then try to rewrite history to make it appear like it never happened.

Rep, can you discuss products to use from your list for the guy whose trying to obtain ridiculous size and conditioning?

Also can you ask the engineer opinion on primo e 300 in 3%ba 22%bb and mct oil?
Primo 300 is often very painful and not sure if it can hold only with BA and BB.

For size, basics Test , EQ, food, and HGH. More products can be added such as dbol, anadrol, mk677, but I believe for size and off season, people should cycle with the minimum, test only is enough, and keep the harmful drugs for conditionning.

Why don't you tell the real version, and let members decide who is the real scammer?

You ordered in May, while China Post was slow LW***CN, I suggest you by email to use the reship service, you said you prefer the $10 delivery.

I said okay, we shipped your parcel, it reached the US, then post office, then no update, so I suggested the 2 months awaiting for reship.

What did you do? you opened a dispute on alibaba, you asked your bank to the chargeback appeal, which means you intend to scam us and get the refund from your bank instead of the reship.

Opening a dispute is like going to the judge after a fight with your wife and ask for divorce. It's a no comeback.

I kindly suggested to cancel the chargeback appeal, you didn't. Which mean we let alibaba and your bank judge.

We subbmitted evidence to both, so they decided to not give you your money back.

This is what happen when you are a greedy POS and think you are smarter than the system. Instead of following the awaiting policy, you tried to scam us, so you lose your right in reship.

Honey, can we comeback together after the divorce? no you dumb fuck, too late.

Every single customer here who got his parcel lost got a full reship, you won't be an exception if you followed the policy.
I remember when my order went missing and I thought I got scammed lol smdh fuck me...

Primo 300 is often very painful and not sure if it can hold only with BA and BB.

For size, basics Test , EQ, food, and HGH. More products can be added such as dbol, anadrol, mk677, but I believe for size and off season, people should cycle with the minimum, test only is enough, and keep the harmful drugs for conditionning.
I never see you recommend nandrolone?

Why don't you tell the real version, and let members decide who is the real scammer?

You ordered in May, while China Post was slow LW***CN, I suggest you by email to use the reship service, you said you prefer the $10 delivery.

I said okay, we shipped your parcel, it reached the US, then post office, then no update, so I suggested the 2 months awaiting for reship.

What did you do? you opened a dispute on alibaba, you asked your bank to the chargeback appeal, which means you intend to scam us and get the refund from your bank instead of the reship.

Opening a dispute is like going to the judge after a fight with your wife and ask for divorce. It's a no comeback.

I kindly suggested to cancel the chargeback appeal, you didn't. Which mean we let alibaba and your bank judge.

We subbmitted evidence to both, so they decided to not give you your money back.

This is what happen when you are a greedy POS and think you are smarter than the system. Instead of following the awaiting policy, you tried to scam us, so you lose your right in reship.

Honey, can we comeback together after the divorce? no you dumb fuck, too late.

Every single customer here who got his parcel lost got a full reship, you won't be an exception if you followed the policy.
So he wanted both, reship and his money back from Alibaba. Well, that's a scam.

I never see you recommend nandrolone?
Deca is good for a first beginning cycle to build muscle, the classic first cycles 500 test 400 deca are perfect, but if you care about your health and libido, 19 nor in general should be avoided, especially deca, I believe that its is a highly toxic product, with mild side effects so people go crazy on dosages, and do not care about long term toxicity such as brain damage, blood pressure, and getting weak erections, not cool.

Deca is good for a first beginning cycle to build muscle, the classic first cycles 500 test 400 deca are perfect, but if you care about your health and libido, 19 nor in general should be avoided, especially deca, I believe that its is a highly toxic product, with mild side effects so people go crazy on dosages, and do not care about long term toxicity such as brain damage, blood pressure, and getting weak erections, not cool.
So primo eq are the preferred safer long term compounds to slam silly amounts of per week?

What's you opinion on low dose deca, 50mg to 100mg per week for joint benefits? I'm struggling with this decision because of neurotoxicity. After all, a small dosage of a toxin is still toxic.

What's you opinion on low dose deca, 50mg to 100mg per week for joint benefits? I'm struggling with this decision because of neurotoxicity. After all, a small dosage of a toxin is still toxic.
I’ve almost decided to leave deca and Tren be… find other ways of getting nasty hard for the stage.

I’m not willing to loose anymore of my mind lol

50-100mg is fine a week, good benefits for joints. It helped me in the past at these dosages, but once you stop the deca you should be more careful with the weights.
For toxicity I see some going on 800-1500mg a week for deca, it's insane.. o_O

I’ve almost decided to leave deca and Tren be… find other ways of getting nasty hard for the stage.

I’m not willing to loose anymore of my mind lol
with tren ace 50mg eod, I get almost zero sides, and bloods are always fine. It's the only ester I use for tren, and cycles are often short, I add it only in last weeks during cutting for a lil veiny bump.

50-100mg is fine a week, good benefits for joints. It helped me in the past at these dosages, but once you stop the deca you should be more careful with the weights.
For toxicity I see some going on 800-1500mg a week for deca, it's insane.. o_O
I think I will cut back to ultra-low of 40mg per week. Was listening to Dr. George Touliatos (Dr. T) and he's running that amount with success.

I'd say no. Don't fuck with the nors unless you make firm decision you are going down that road. You won't see any joint benefits at that dose. Save your health and just do 50mg of dianabol. Your joints will be like waterbeds.

I'd say no. Don't fuck with the nors unless you make firm decision you are going down that road. You won't see any joint benefits at that dose. Save your health and just do 50mg of dianabol. Your joints will be like waterbeds.
the benefits for joints at 50-100mg is quite enough, you can notice it in 2 weeks easily.. the therapeutic recommanded dosages for recovery from a heavy surgery is like 70mg every 2 or 3 weeks.

the benefits for joints at 50-100mg is quite enough, you can notice it in 2 weeks easily.. the therapeutic recommanded dosages for recovery from a heavy surgery is like 70mg every 2 or 3 weeks.
Interesting. I was never really impressed with the joint benefits of Deca. Maybe it's just me. I will say, jiu jitsu has fucked up my joints beyond repair anyway.

I'm 50 and don't want to fuck around with my liver with 17a orals. At my age, I need help with joints, but need to avoid toxic compounds.

Sponsors