Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It's not trolling to keep you honest. You know that's a lie, unless you've quietly resolved the $2500+ scam you pulled on Deus Canada. If you did reimburse or reship that order then I will politely rescind my snarky gif.
You can whine about this for the rest of your life and your whole army of shills, I won't reship or refund a single dollar for anyone who disrespects me.

When you have good in you and recognize I’m you, your the rep, the rep is your sibling. We’ve all lived eachothers lives so there must be a different understanding!

So yeah pretty much don’t be a dick and you’ll literally never have to worry about rep not taking care of you

Fuck you and your attitude. Regardless how they handle it, you owe you pay up..
And here they are, the army of shills I was talking about, I felt them coming ^^

Thanks to my attitude, all jerks like you who consider themselves vets are now Meso's joke, you no longer have any respect for members, nor credibility, all you can do is go crying on other forums with the old banned meso, Fuck you!

You can whine about this for the rest of your life and your whole army of shills, I won't reship or refund a single dollar for anyone who disrespects me.
That's okay, that's your new policy now and no one can do anything to stop you. Scamming isn't prohibited on MesoRX. But people can call you out when you tell lies. Don't say you've reshipped every order that was lost, don't say you've made things right every time you've fucked up. You'll get called out when you do.

I've mostly been cheering on your recent improvements in effort, it seems like you're largely doing things right now, but your track record will follow you and you can't lie your way out of it. You still owe someone >$2500 after you sent mislabeled/fake products, and you should try to be mature enough to appreciate that you ripping them off was the first disrespectful move. You can't expect to be interpreted as the victim of disrespect when you tried to rip them off to begin with.

When you have good in you and recognize I’m you, your the rep, the rep is your sibling. We’ve all lived eachothers lives so there must be a different understanding!

So yeah pretty much don’t be a dick and you’ll literally never have to worry about rep not taking care of you
History does not support this claim, though:

History support this claim, he was a dick ^^

You are fighting a losing battle.

When you promised a refund for mislabeled product, then sent mislabeled product, and then denied the request for a refund, were you being respectful? Just be honest and practice a bit of introspection here and there. Ego is the enemy.
I will not play your game, you will just end up being insulted by members who are tired of rereading you crying over this subject ^^

History support this claim, he was a dick ^^

You are fighting a losing battle.
9EB6A3E4-6D89-4314-B565-D6D2894EFF4B.jpeg
See right here in the pink highlighter

That’s where Deuche CA messed up, accusatory statement. Then Jesus Christ what does he think this is Costco? Greedy all up in that shit! He’s just a greedy drug dealer by reading that post.

dumb fucking chink scammer.
ordered in may. nothing.
asked for an update in june. "let me check and get back to you"
nothing for a week.
put in a missing mail request then he gets back to me.
"must wait two months since last update for reship"
okay fine I'll wait
Ask for update today.
"Have you tried to contact the post office? I think it's lost."
"No reship for you, do not contact me anymore."
GTFOH. “Chinks” are the reason you’re even posting this shit on your smart device of choice, about shit that ALL comes from chink-land. Way to bite the hand that feeds you you little shit.

Bless your little heart.
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.

Stop speaking in code and clearly explain what happened, from beginning to end.

And my kids are "chinks"....and I would choke you unconscious right where you stood if I ever heard you call them that.
Atta boy

View attachment 171531

That’s where Deuche CA messed up, accusatory statement. Then Jesus Christ what does he think this is Costco? Greedy all up in that shit! He’s just a greedy drug dealer by reading that post.
Don't give @graciebjj this opportunity to feel less bored, just ignore him, now his life goal is to try to bring that subject as much as he can.
Putting him on ignore list is the best way.

And here they are, the army of shills I was talking about, I felt them coming ^^

Thanks to my attitude, all jerks like you who consider themselves vets are now Meso's joke, you no longer have any respect for members, nor credibility, all you can do is go crying on other forums with the old banned meso, Fuck you!
Only in your useless pitiful excuse of a life and reality is that true.

I dont look for respect from people on the internet like you seem to do. I get the respect from those that actually know me. My time on these forums is obtaining and sharing knowledge. Not looking for friends or respect.

You attitude is that of a scammer and your true colors shine through time and again. If you owe someone money or product you give it to them, regardless of how they act. Then you stop doing business with them..

I will not play your game, you will just end up being insulted by members who are tired of rereading you crying over this subject ^^
What game? You mean having an honest conversation about how you conduct business? No tears are being shed over here, but I can see my snarky gif and correction may have upset you. I won't be bothered if some of your satisfied customers funnel in to support you, you have a business model that leads to a lot of satisfied customers and you should be proud of that accomplishment. But you'll never be free of fair critique.

You have scammed some individuals and refuse to fix that, and every time you lie about it you'll get called out.

View attachment 171531

What accusatory statement? Are you accusing one greedy drug dealer of having worse character because he asked the other greedy drug dealer for the refund he promised? Seems like you might have to consider your bias on the matter

What accusatory statement? Are you accusing one greedy drug dealer of having worse character because he asked the other greedy drug dealer for the refund he promised? Seems like you might have to consider your bias on the matter
No bias, I had issues with deca raws having pip last year, is what it is. Everything else is almost flawless imo. But to that you’ll call me a ‘DicK rIDeR’

Doop CA went overboard with his refund. I bet he has rich parents and a cozy upbringing - so now he can’t understand when people don’t bend over backwards at their will

No bias, I had issues with deca raws having pip last year, is what it is. Everything else is almost flawless imo. But to that you’ll call me a ‘DicK rIDeR’

Doop CA went overboard with his refund. I bet he has rich parents and a cozy upbringing - so now he can’t understand when people don’t bend over backwards at their will
Everything is open to our own interpretations, but it seems pretty straight forward. You promise X in the event of Y, Y occurs, you give X. That's just being a man of your word. Anything that happens after is fair play. I don't think anyone would blame Tracy for getting into a flaming match afterwards if they felt like they were disrespected, at least they wouldn't claim that they aren't a man of their word.

That's all it comes down to, you can make any decision you want but you have to own it. If you give your word on something and go back on that, you just can't be considered a man of your word.

Everything is open to our own interpretations, but it seems pretty straight forward. You promise X in the event of Y, Y occurs, you give X. That's just being a man of your word. Anything that happens after is fair play. I don't think anyone would blame Tracy for getting into a flaming match afterwards if they felt like they were disrespected, at least they wouldn't claim that they aren't a man of their word.

That's all it comes down to, you can make any decision you want but you have to own it. If you give your word on something and go back on that, you just can't be considered a man of your word.
Dude at this point you just need to get laid. Hit up @TrenTrenTren for a sex manual.

You must just like the sound of yourself going on and on. No one cares.

I don’t even care if QDS messed up, they’ve been providing a high quality service to tons of people. That example is the unfortunate exception if anything.

Just stop man, we dont need 777 rounds on this horse. Your refusing to shut up does not help your case even if there’s truth in it.

Rep, can you discuss products to use from your list for the guy whose trying to obtain ridiculous size and conditioning?

Also can you ask the engineer opinion on primo e 300 in 3%ba 22%bb and mct oil?