Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I agree with Zoid. I just wish I would've held off on ordering my glutathione raws. I will still experiment with homebrewing based off of your reply to one of my posts. But depending on the price I might donate my rawa to science and make another order real soon!
I ordered some glutathione raws as well for homebrew. Please keep in touch so we can compare our success (or failure haha) with homebrew.

I can't give it yet, because we had some shortage to get HCG raws, so our stock was kept for international orders, a new batch of 200 kits will be ready this sunday.
I can see if we can arrange some to US warehouse, but I can promise nothing, demand now on HCG is very high.
Is the sungle kits of bpc and tb500 availa le on usa warehouse?

Dunno if this holds any relevance as many of you has checked but I popped open a new Primo E 100 domestic vial and checked quantity with a 10 ml syringe. It was surprisingly spot on with 10ml.

This helps me plan next years cut from Apr 16, 2023 to Sept 2, 2023 @500mg a week (20weeks) with the 13 bottles I have left from the 2 kits I bought. With around 25-30 ml due to losing in syringe to cruise on for awhile.

I put the last 2.5ml from this years cycle into my 14th bottle I set aside for cruising through October with 200mg Test C and 100mg Primo E for 14 weeks till my Equi-Test 20week blast this fall and winter. This is my own powerful blend of 200/200 with test OD’d at 220 and EQ OD’d at 240 (due to EQ reportedly being 80-90 % purity lately. I haven’t had this tested just going by what I’ve seen to be on the safe side of accuracy. Nov start will be 600/600 for 20 weeks then small cruise till I’m back to my QSC TNT blend and Primo.

This years cut was awesome ended up at 8.8% and I backed off last week bc I’m mentally exhausted and want to enjoy food again. Test /EQ 1:1 should keep me fairly lean this fall/winter. Then rinse and repeat for the girls in bikinis next spring.

I know this is a really long post but I have thoroughly enjoyed QSC, as they sourced me everything I have used to achieve my goals. Next purchase I’m trying that DHB. ( I still wanna cut this into my TNT 150/150 blend doubling volume with EO to cut it to a 75/75/75 concentration. TestC/TrenE/DHB

Domestic Primo has been great, but I will be brewing my own next time.
I love running my own shit.

This cycle has come to a close, I look great, feel great, and overall impressed. I’ll continue to stay lean during my cruise. Here’s a few pics of how it went, the dark pic is from there overpowered MT2. View attachment 171381View attachment 171382View attachment 171384View attachment 171383
Look great bro... Dark af too. You on MT2 from Q? so this was just 200 test 100 primo a week?

Last edited: