Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Racism and racial/ethnic slurs prohibited.
dumb fucking chink scammer .
ordered in may. nothing.
asked for an update in june. "let me check and get back to you"
nothing for a week.
put in a missing mail request then he gets back to me.
"must wait two months since last update for reship"
okay fine I'll wait
Ask for update today.
"Have you tried to contact the post office? I think it's lost."
"No reship for you, do not contact me anymore."

dumb fucking chink scammer.
ordered in may. nothing.
nothing for a week.
okay fine I'll wait
Ask for update today.

Did you pay for the reship service?

Wishing, hoping, or calling for physical violence, including threats of sexual violence, against members and/or their family members; and self-harm are prohibited.
ordered in may. nothing.
nothing for a week.
okay fine I'll wait
Ask for update today.

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.

Stop speaking in code and clearly explain what happened, from beginning to end.

And my kids are "chinks"....and I would choke you unconscious right where you stood if I ever heard you call them that.

Last edited:
ordered in may. nothing.
nothing for a week.
okay fine I'll wait
Ask for update today.
Do not lie

You are likely the one to mess up.

They’ve sent me different product on mistakes okay, is fine… or it never come… but a letter does. If I no get letter or package? - calmly and nicely ask for help and rep will help you. He is no bad guy only want to help us get affordable quality hormones and PED’s and have some extra to pay his taxes and gather his shillings to pay for his gym membership and gh for himself. Is güt human

ordered in may. nothing.
nothing for a week.
okay fine I'll wait
Ask for update today.
Why don't you tell the real version, and let members decide who is the real scammer?

You ordered in May, while China Post was slow LW***CN, I suggest you by email to use the reship service, you said you prefer the $10 delivery.

I said okay, we shipped your parcel, it reached the US, then post office, then no update, so I suggested the 2 months awaiting for reship.

What did you do? you opened a dispute on alibaba, you asked your bank to the chargeback appeal, which means you intend to scam us and get the refund from your bank instead of the reship.

Opening a dispute is like going to the judge after a fight with your wife and ask for divorce. It's a no comeback.

I kindly suggested to cancel the chargeback appeal, you didn't. Which mean we let alibaba and your bank judge.

We subbmitted evidence to both, so they decided to not give you your money back.

This is what happen when you are a greedy POS and think you are smarter than the system. Instead of following the awaiting policy, you tried to scam us, so you lose your right in reship.

Honey, can we comeback together after the divorce? no you dumb fuck, too late.

Every single customer here who got his parcel lost got a full reship, you won't be an exception if you followed the policy.

Why don't you tell the real version, and let members decide who is the real scammer?

You ordered in May, while China Post was slow LW***CN, I suggest you by email to use the reship service, you said you prefer the $10 delivery.

I said okay, we shipped your parcel, it reached the US, then post office, then no update, so I suggested the 2 months awaiting for reship.

What did you do? you opened a dispute on alibaba, you asked your bank to the chargeback appeal, which means you intend to scam us and get the refund from your bank instead of the reship.

Opening a dispute is like going to the judge after a fight with your wife and ask for divorce. It's a no comeback.

I kindly suggested to cancel the chargeback appeal, you didn't. Which mean we let alibaba and your bank judge.

We subbmitted evidence to both, so they decided to not give you your money back.

This is what happen when you are a greedy POS and think you are smarter than the system. Instead of following the awaiting policy, you tried to scam us, so you lose your right in reship.

Honey, can we comeback together after the divorce? no you dumb fuck, too late.

Every single customer here who got his parcel lost got a full reship, you won't be an exception if you followed the policy.
giphy.gif

notAhobo,

Real question: Why didn't you just PM him and let him take care of the situation? That is what any normal person would do, and we've seen a number of times when this source has made things right when they went sideways.

Every big or little issue that I've had, I shoot an easy PM to this source and it's taken care of immediately.