Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

True...this is just my personal experience, and the experience I have from others who have taken it, as opposed to Canigliflozin.
yes, i didnt mean it offensive :-D
metformin has side effects on many people. Most of the time those are temporary though.
But i also like my jardiance although i have to take it due to heart insufficiency and not to manage BS. But peeing out glucose is not always a very good thing for bodybuilders. I think e.g. if trying to fill out it could be a huge disadvantage

How much better is metformin making me at building muscle and or growing muscle?

I take 1g, I don’t get the shits anymore and I’d say I noticed a difference in fullness and pumps, but if that’s not carrying over to noticeable growth than I’ll leave it

My wife just had her birthday. As some of you know I am a swinger and it was a sex party. Now a bunch of girls are asking about starting the semaglutide injections...

She is down 20 lbs and they were all shocked.

Last edited:
Deca is good for a first beginning cycle to build muscle, the classic first cycles 500 test 400 deca are perfect, but if you care about your health and libido, 19 nor in general should be avoided, especially deca, I believe that its is a highly toxic product, with mild side effects so people go crazy on dosages, and do not care about long term toxicity such as brain damage, blood pressure, and getting weak erections, not cool.
I have a completely different experience with nandrolone than others. Weak erection? It makes me the most superior, devious, simply pig of all compounds. They prefer Nandrolone over Bolde when bulking. My blood looks like juice when I take Bolde, heavy breathing, pounding heart. Can you be more specific about the toxicity of nandlonone. I understand it as "good" for the body.

My wife just had her birthday. As some of you know I am a swinger and it was a sex party. Now s bunch of girls are asking about starting the injections...
Id be careful with that. Women can’t keep their mouth shut and I can see one of them saying the wrong thing to the wrong person and suddenly having the pigs knocking on your door. This is why I don’t go around advertising I use steroids. Yes I know you aren’t talking about giving them steroids but still…Not a good idea bro.

Id be careful with that. Women can’t keep their mouth shut and I can see one of them saying the wrong thing to the wrong person and suddenly having the pigs knocking on your door. This is why I don’t go around advertising I use steroids. Yes I know you aren’t talking about giving them steroids but still…Not a good idea bro.
The girls and their husbands are on SARMs, other anabolics, or one of them do rec drugs(Molly/coke)
I meant to reference semaglutide
I will never understand you
I messed up and sent it too early

The girls and their husbands are on SARMs, other anabolics, or one of them do rec drugs(Molly/coke)
I meant to reference semaglutide

I messed up and sent it too early
I know you are talking about semaglutide. But what if coke and semaglutide don’t mix well? Then you are fucked. I wouldn’t get involved in that broski

I know you are talking about semaglutide. But what if coke and semaglutide don’t mix well? Then you are fucked. I wouldn’t get involved in that broski
I actually have a drug interactions database. Stimulants aren't on that list. I told the husbands to do their research and make sure it's safe.

None of the semaglutide except one does coke(even then it's one in a blue moon)

But I get where you are coming from. Thanks for looking out.

Last edited:
Question
1. Do these guys ship EU domestic?
2. Do i understand the pricing correctly, for instance 10x10ml test e 65 USD?
3. Is there any stealth for their finished products?

Question
1. Do these guys ship EU domestic?
2. Do i understand the pricing correctly, for instance 10x10ml test e 65 USD?
3. Is there any stealth for their finished products?
1. Yes we ship EU domestic, from France.

2- Yes 10x10ml test e $65 but not for domestic orders, for international, domestic ones are a bit higher, items are limited as well, our international list is much bigger (attached pdf), but we have the EU reship service in case you want your international order forwarded domestically:

View attachment 171559

3- Our parcels are enough discreet to have 100% pass rate for international orders to almost all EU countries, but we do not use stealth, it's useless.

1. Yes we ship EU domestic, from France.

2- Yes 10x10ml test e $65 but not for domestic orders, for international, domestic ones are a bit higher, items are limited as well, our international list is much bigger (attached pdf), but we have the EU reship service in case you want your international order forwarded domestically:

View attachment 171559

3- Our parcels are enough discreet to have 100% pass rate for international orders to almost all EU countries, but we do not use stealth, it's useless.
Ohh wow how the heck are people able to compete with these prices. This is crazy.

Can anybody comment on their EU products? Pip, labs, personal experiences?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Any idea when you get primo back in stock?

dumb fucking chink scammer.
ordered in may. nothing.
asked for an update in june. "let me check and get back to you"
nothing for a week.
put in a missing mail request then he gets back to me.
"must wait two months since last update for reship"
okay fine I'll wait
Ask for update today.
"Have you tried to contact the post office? I think it's lost."
"No reship for you, do not contact me anymore."
Lol I’m sure it had nothing to do with your great attitude!! And 1000’s if happy customers but he dicides to pick you to scam ? Beat it STUPID you’re a clown!!