Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Y
Theres a few blokes that lost their pct orders because of the HCG , not from QSC though. It's just luck of the draw I reckon and hope it doesn't come in via Melbourne because they seem to be all over it.
Yes indeed. Gave up ordering anything but raws several years ago. But maybe. . .

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals this question ? It’s def a popular item no ?
Semaglutide yes, very popular, but demand is high and we cannot make big batches because of shortage in raw material, like hcg, so if we stock in domestic warehouse, we can run out of stock international, so since usa customers can order it international using CP or reship service, it's pointless to prioritize usa customers over customers of the rest of the world.

Y

Yes indeed. Gave up ordering anything but raws several years ago. But maybe. . .
I'm the same , I order multiple basic raws in the 50-100gram range and 10-20grams for the likes of mast and primo. I also pay individual postage so im not left high and dry if everything is packed together. I haven't purchased off QSC yet but im slowly coming around since he has all this testing done and the prices are unbeatable. It's just the lack of stealth that plays on my mind.

It's just the lack of stealth that plays on my mind.
Stealth is used by amateur sources who lack experience in logistics.
Using stealth implies that you expect your package to be opened already, for customs to open it, find your pancake powder bag, and in this case the source has two choices: either declare the package as powder of pancakes, which is very suspicious, and in many cases this will lead to your package being opened, or else misrepresenting the contents and in this case it will not match the contents then seized.

We have a great experience in logistics to Australia which means that the step of opening the package will never take place, and that the declared product is not suspicious, so our packages can never be opened and the content either raws, oils, tabs, it doesn't matter, because everything goes through customs, I defy that a single member comes here and tells you that his package has been opened or seized for australia since april, knowing that we sending dozens every week.

1661469036557.png

Stealth is used by amateur sources who lack experience in logistics.
Using stealth implies that you expect your package to be opened already, for customs to open it, find your pancake powder bag, and in this case the source has two choices: either declare the package as powder of pancakes, which is very suspicious, and in many cases this will lead to your package being opened, or else misrepresenting the contents and in this case it will not match the contents then seized.

We have a great experience in logistics to Australia which means that the step of opening the package will never take place, and that the declared product is not suspicious, so our packages can never be opened and the content either raws, oils, tabs, it doesn't matter, because everything goes through customs, I defy that a single member comes here and tells you that his package has been opened or seized for australia since april, knowing that we sending dozens every week.

View attachment 171986
You do make a valid point.
The only thing left is for me to make a test order and watch the process with my own eyes.
I'll email you in a bit.

I'm the same , I order multiple basic raws in the 50-100gram range and 10-20grams for the likes of mast and primo. I also pay individual postage so im not left high and dry if everything is packed together. I haven't purchased off QSC yet but im slowly coming around since he has all this testing done and the prices are unbeatable. It's just the lack of stealth that plays on my mind.
Well dont know what stealth means to u. But my stuff arives in a handmade cardboard box looking like shit. The stuff inside is always in airtight bags named and then wrapped in this foil stuff. The address is what ever i tell them and the product is always written on lable as something weird like showerhead or cap or yuppie ring. 12 orders not one opened. It is as stelth as it gets in my book. Shill to me right.

This is my last order. $800 in a little box called showercap.20220826_102518.jpg

Well dont know what stealth means to u. But my stuff arives in a handmade cardboard box looking like shit. The stuff inside is always in airtight bags named and then wrapped in this foil stuff. The address is what ever i tell them and the product is always written on lable as something weird like showerhead or cap or yuppie ring. 12 orders not one opened. It is as stelth as it gets in my book. Shill to me right.
Without giving to much away mine arrives in everyday packaging ie legit barcodes ingredients etc on the outside and just 2 other sealed bags within the everyday packaging with a code on the internal bags. I'm looking at QSC list now and will give him a go.

Without giving to much away mine arrives in everyday packaging ie legit barcodes ingredients etc on the outside and just 2 other sealed bags within the everyday packaging with a code on the internal bags. I'm looking at QSC list now and will give him a go.
Even though my brew experience is 3 years and I’ve dealt only with 3 raw providers, I cannot bring myself to pay for or even try another source, even QSC finished oils and tabs even though very well doses I just end up getting raws. Anyway once you go sigma Chem you never go back

Sponsors

Latest posts