Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Are they viles or amps. I thought it impossible even for you to get a 10ml vile through. I know you can get pens through too ive ordered them.
Everything pass customs: vials of oils, peptides, hgh, tabs, raws...

@Captainpotatohead can confirm you this

Content of parcels have no meaning, because all content is invisible to X Rays, so either raws, tabs or oils, they cannot distinguish what is it. So everything pass customs

Ok i may take you up on that. What is your garrentee. Thats a ton of cash to blow on 30 viles. Raws are easy from you. But harder to make a proffit from than premade.
Same garantee we give for all our products, it's same same, and we make profit from all.
30 vials isn't a lot of cash to blow, our kits prices are very cheap, often between $6 and $14 per vial for basic compounds.
For example 3 kits of test e it's $195 (300 ml)

Same garantee we give for all our products, it's same same, and we make profit from all.
30 vials isn't a lot of cash to blow, our kits prices are very cheap, often between $6 and $14 per vial for basic compounds.
For example 3 kits of test e it's $195 (300 ml)
Is it ok with qsc if i relable them and onsell. Or do i have to sell them with your lables.

Feel free to do with them whatever you want, resell, relabel... you can also use our lab tests...

We have resellers everywhere of our finished products either for oils or hgh or tabs.
I havent found one in australia. I was hoping to be the first.
I will try 30 viles of test e at 400mg/ml if you do it. Let you know when im ready. See how it goes. I take it the testing of your viles is the same as your raws. You can reply in pm if you dont want this conversation in the open. Or email me.

I havent found one in australia. I was hoping to be the first.
I will try 30 viles of test e at 400mg/ml if you do it. Let you know when im ready. See how it goes. I take it the testing of your viles is the same as your raws. You can reply in pm if you dont want this conversation in the open. Or email me.
In Australia we have resellers of HGH, not oils.
For oils, we have resellers in many european countries and USA who make very large orders, thanks to the reship services and domestic warehouses.

In Australia we have resellers of HGH, not oils.
For oils, we have resellers in many european countries and USA who make very large orders, thanks to the reship services and domestic warehouses.
Yes your hgh is available here. Mostly renamed. But i havent seen steroids/oils. All we get is no name ugl stuff. Perhaps from your raws since they are easy to get in large amounts.

I almost creamed myself when I saw this update for my order of 20+ kits of GH lol

Nothing is more reassuring than knowing your massive order of illicit substances, of which could EASILY land you in jail, was released by customs

Hope the gh works out well for you!
Generally, are HGH and peptides considered as illegal as AAS? Or are they easier to pass through customs in case the package gets specifically examined?

Im talking 10ml viles through customs. Havent heard of it done consistantly. Heard of plenty people done over 3ml dry powder viles of hcg.
Theres a few blokes that lost their pct orders because of the HCG , not from QSC though. It's just luck of the draw I reckon and hope it doesn't come in via Melbourne because they seem to be all over it.

Theres a few blokes that lost their pct orders because of the HCG , not from QSC though. It's just luck of the draw I reckon and hope it doesn't come in via Melbourne because they seem to be all over it.
nahh bro that whole thing is because during covid the workers from sydney went to melbourne and took their scanners, so it was registering as coming from sydney when it was actually melbourne