Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just because i was asked. Had over a dozen orders arrive in australia now. Not one opened by customs. Only takes 2.5 weeks for an order now was over 4 weeks just 6 months ago. Ordered upto 1kg and not opened. Only ever ordered raws. Viles are expecting too much in my opinion.

Was busy last two weeks,just to update my package is on the way and as soon as i start huge short blast I will open new thread to make log of it. High mgf, igf1lr3 and yk11 and ofc HGH

Just because i was asked. Had over a dozen orders arrive in australia now. Not one opened by customs. Only takes 2.5 weeks for an order now was over 4 weeks just 6 months ago. Ordered upto 1kg and not opened. Only ever ordered raws. Viles are expecting too much in my opinion.
I agree about trying get vials in otherwise I would get a pallet load of their GH sent over.

I agree about trying get vials in otherwise I would get a pallet load of their GH sent over.
If it were easy to get 50 viles at a time i could make a good busness selling them on. No one has a good name here with premade any more. But even one vile fails customs. Leaving our ugl to homebrew ripoff.

If it were easy to get 50 viles at a time i could make a good busness selling them on. No one has a good name here with premade any more. But even one vile fails customs. Leaving our ugl to homebrew ripoff.

Vials are easy to clear customs to Australia too, I have some customers who order almost every week 20-50 kits of HGH, with zero problems.

The main product sold to aussies is HGH, almost 80% of orders I receive to Australia are for HGH, and I haven't a seizure to Australia since april.

Vials are easy to clear customs to Australia too, I have some customers who order almost every week 20-50 kits of HGH, with zero problems.

The main product sold to aussies is HGH, almost 80% of orders I receive to Australia are for HGH, and I haven't a seizure to Australia since april.
Are they viles or amps. I thought it impossible even for you to get a 10ml vile through. I know you can get pens through too ive ordered them.