Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

2 order EU to EU communication and shipping perfect I can only recommend it a pity that you don't still have Testo P and Anastrozol for EU stock but hope soon

Currently using Qingdaos Test Cyp and I have to admit it’s the best test I ever used.

Absolutely nuts

Libido is 10/10
Fullness 10/10
Strength 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Mood 10/10
Everything 10/10

Will only use this source for the future

Best prices and so far the best testosterone I’ve ever used

Good morning.

The tirzepatide is strong. Damn. I upped from 2.5mg to 5mg weekly, had my injection yesterday, and my appetite is completely crushed. I cant eat at all, have to force it in but I barely get anything down. So after a few bites I stop. I actually wanted to bulk up for a while but it seems I have to get used to the new dose at first. This is crazy.

Currently using Qingdaos Test Cyp and I have to admit it’s the best test I ever used.

Absolutely nuts

Libido is 10/10
Fullness 10/10
Strength 10/10
Pumps 10/10
Mood 10/10
Everything 10/10

Will only use this source for the future

Best prices and so far the best testosterone I’ve ever used
what dosage? and what else do you use?

Good morning.

The tirzepatide is strong. Damn. I upped from 2.5mg to 5mg weekly, had my injection yesterday, and my appetite is completely crushed. I cant eat at all, have to force it in but I barely get anything down. So after a few bites I stop. I actually wanted to bulk up for a while but it seems I have to get used to the new dose at first. This is crazy.
I’m bumping up to 5mg next week and looking forward to what it does! Did you just slam the whole vial? Reconstitute with 0.5 or 1ml of back water?

I’m bumping up to 5mg next week and looking forward to what it does! Did you just slam the whole vial? Reconstitute with 0.5 or 1ml of back water?
1ml is a lot to inject at once so I usually do 0.4 or just 0.2ml. Its easy to split this way, too. I injected 5mg at once but have been on 2.5mg for 2 weeks before that.

Qingdao won the hormone and PED game

Look at that black and white bear selling narcotics usa domestic along with their raws and overpriced finished oils… disgusting . And the narcotics are fake Mexican pharma lol. And the ordnance crew selling scheduled pain killers ‘but it’s common Indian pharma’

Thank you Qingdao for amazing prices, amazing quality, service, communication, shipping success, I can’t think of one thing missing… maybe some usa raws :)