Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

And it's all meaningless when the API's are public and tracking apps automatically refresh status on billions of parcels automatically every 30mins with the recorded IP addresses pointing to the Russian servers that power the apps. Why would USPS care about these refresh interval records? The data holds no value to them.

Meanwhile the consultants quote $300/hr each and 18 months to design and deliver the system while the drivers deliver packages in rusted out trucks with bald tires.

But yeah sure, lots of budget to collect tens of billions of records of worthless data each day.

I'm not really interested in hijacking the thread any further. If you're too paranoid to track, then don't track.
Exactly for when LE asks if someone tracked a package they claimed they "didn't know about", they have proof otherwise. It does not take a budget to record this info, as a software engineer I can tell you it's the default to design systems where you do.

If you want to track, there's at least nothing to lose and potentially everything to gain by doing it over a service that masks your IP.

Package received for my my first order , package is prepared in a good way and tidy and everything is full and complete.

It took 4 weeks to spain through eu special line , took three weeks to germany exactly and about another one week to my home in spain like the rep said exactly.

Everything went smooth, great communication and great service, always friendly and answer all my questions kindly.

Already preparing for my next order and i think i’m hooked for life :)

Regards

Exactly for when LE asks if someone tracked a package they claimed they "didn't know about", they have proof otherwise. It does not take a budget to record this info, as a software engineer I can tell you it's the default to design systems where you do.

If you want to track, there's at least nothing to lose and potentially everything to gain by doing it over a service that masks your IP.
You cannot use USPS tracking with a VPN anymore. Go ahead, try. I have two paid VPNs and both are blocked by USPSs website now. One is PIA which to my knowledge is the only VPN that has been proven in court to be logless. So your point is moot.

And it's all meaningless when the API's are public and tracking apps automatically refresh status on billions of parcels automatically every 30mins with the recorded IP addresses pointing to the Russian servers that power the apps. Why would USPS care about these refresh interval records? The data holds no value to them.

Meanwhile the consultants quote $300/hr each and 18 months to design and deliver the system while the drivers deliver packages in rusted out trucks with bald tires.

But yeah sure, lots of budget to collect tens of billions of records of worthless data each day.

I'm not really interested in hijacking the thread any further. If you're too paranoid to track, then don't track.
How a drug dealer’s IP was found out by package tracking

You cannot use USPS tracking with a VPN anymore. Go ahead, try. I have two paid VPNs and both are blocked by USPSs website now. One is PIA which to my knowledge is the only VPN that has been proven in court to be logless. So your point is moot.
What about the TOR browser? It has built in VPN

So a little delayed.. I received my package yesterday, took 18 days from date ordered using reship service. Everything was well packed and weighed correctly, great communication. Had a little hiccup with part of my order but we are getting it figured out (a little patience and not being a dick goes a long way). Overall I am very pleased.

Well, I will link this one for you because someone posted it for me the other day in the giant semaglutide thread:

According to this scientific paper, Metformin increases GLP-1 serum concentrations which leads to better blood glucose control. And to me it felt like the hunger suppression was also intensified.
Damn that’s awesome. Thanks for the info I’m adding it in today!