Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Oh wow! I’m gonna have to give this a try. Have a bunch of Metformin laying around, good excuse to dig into it
Well, I will link this one for you because someone posted it for me the other day in the giant semaglutide thread:

I found this online

In patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus, metformin inhibits DPP-4 activity and thus increases active GLP-1 concentrations after subcutaneous injection. In combination with GLP-1, metformin significantly lowers plasma glucose concentrations in type 2 diabetes mellitus subjects compared with GLP-1 alone, whereas insulin responses were similar. Metformin enhances serum concentrations of injected active GLP-1(7-36)amide, and the combination results in added glucose-lowering potency.

According to this scientific paper, Metformin increases GLP-1 serum concentrations which leads to better blood glucose control. And to me it felt like the hunger suppression was also intensified.

Reship got delivered to USA 14 days after ordering. Thanks for the quick delivery time QSC. Time to try the semaglutide and compare to ozempic.

This aint Burger King son. You cant have it your way
Who eats at burger king , burger king doesn't server 1,000$$ burgers lol
But you keep on kissing that smooch :D - be careful of monkey pox

The point is if its gonna take 4 weeks to update..SAY THAT BE HONEST

Then don't ignore my email when I ask Please check on it..if it was actually sent.

And 1k dollars? First order and you ignore my email? and your not being honest

I deal with international - and one guy I use will say - might take 3 weeks to update..Ok cool..Ill go back to sleep

Dont lead me on ...thats the point and dont ignore a customer

Last edited:
im honestly always iffy with proton pump inhibtors, medicine is advising to stay away from it. There are alot of issues with CYP drugs as well. unsure of what other drugs people are on. I think there may be a contraindication with anadrol too. I keep forgetting if it makes it stronger or weaker.
CYP?

Then don't ignore my email when I ask Please check on it..if it was actually sent.

I deal with international - and one guy I use will say - might take 3 weeks to update..Ok cool..Ill go back to sleep

Totally hear your point, but it is mentioned in this thread a whole bunch of times. Man, I relate though. It sucks waiting for a package, but when it does arrive, Bam! You will be so happy with the little stock pile you have for Penny's!!!

In short, it refers to enzymes in the liver. When you take certain drugs, the liver has specific enzymes that metabolize certain drugs. When you take multiple drugs that are metabolized by the same enzymes, you metabolize them slower because the liver is “busy”. This can result in increased effects or higher than normal blood levels of these drugs. Not usually a good thing, but can be used advantageously in certain situations.

It's not really a question of honesty but more a question of uncontrollable deadlines. If you have noticed, I always insist on choosing my words carefully by adding the word "average" , " estimated ", " expected to update in ", so as never to sell you dreams.
Statistically I base myself on what the majority of orders are, and I create the average and this is the announced deadline.

For example for reship service delivery, you will often see that I say 3-4 weeks on average, but some comments above, you will see a feedback from a customer who received in 14 days, I can also show you examples of people having received in 7 days.
Even when I announced to you that the HGH is out of stock, I told you in 2 weeks it will be restocked, and 3-4 days later I already announce to you that it is in stock, because the warehouse received in one week. Does this make me dishonest? no, just a bad estimate or what we call an outlier, because usually we receive in 3 weeks average.

Same for China Post, I announce that the first update will be in the following 10 days, often Mondays, but if not, sorry but I do not work at the post office or the logistics company, all what I can guarantee is that it was shipped from Qingdao city on time.

Having placed an order of $1000 does not make you eligible for preferential treatment, all customers are the same, whether you spend $1000 or $50 or $100,000 you would get the same answers.
Because for you it's a huge amount for a first order, but I've already received a first order at $26,000, and when I wake up in the morning and I find an email from the customer who placed this order, it's not a reason that I read his email first, but I start processing emails in the order of arrival, and it waits for what it expects. So please consider all of this, a little patience and humility.

Remark; You order updated today... with 24 hours of patience you can avoid this bad vibes ^^

Last edited:
Like I said, the tracking attempts probably aren't being stored. It's too costly to store meaningless data, especially when your tracking API's are public and 100s of spin-off tracking sites make use of them. If they had that kind of budget they'd have so many higher priority areas to spend it.
4 bytes for an IP address, 8 bytes for the date/time. 12 bytes per request is too much? Even a million requests is just 12MB.

4 bytes for an IP address, 8 bytes for the date/time. 12 bytes per request is too much? Even a million requests is just 12MB.

And it's all meaningless when the API's are public and tracking apps automatically refresh status on billions of parcels automatically every 30mins with the recorded IP addresses pointing to the Russian servers that power the apps. Why would USPS care about these refresh interval records? The data holds no value to them.

Meanwhile the consultants quote $300/hr each and 18 months to design and deliver the system while the drivers deliver packages in rusted out trucks with bald tires.

But yeah sure, lots of budget to collect tens of billions of records of worthless data each day.

I'm not really interested in hijacking the thread any further. If you're too paranoid to track, then don't track.

Last edited:
It's not really a question of honesty but more a question of uncontrollable deadlines. If you have noticed, I always insist on choosing my words carefully by adding the word "average" , " estimated ", " expected to update in ", so as never to sell you dreams.
Statistically I base myself on what the majority of orders are, and I create the average and this is the announced deadline.

For example for reship service delivery, you will often see that I say 3-4 weeks on average, but some comments above, you will see a feedback from a customer who received in 14 days, I can also show you examples of people having received in 7 days.
Even when I announced to you that the HGH is out of stock, I told you in 2 weeks it will be restocked, and 3-4 days later I already announce to you that it is in stock, because the warehouse received in one week. Does this make me dishonest? no, just a bad estimate or what we call an outlier, because usually we receive in 3 weeks average.

Same for China Post, I announce that the first update will be in the following 10 days, often Mondays, but if not, sorry but I do not work at the post office or the logistics company, all what I can guarantee is that it was shipped from Qingdao city on time.

Having placed an order of $1000 does not make you eligible for preferential treatment, all customers are the same, whether you spend $1000 or $50 or $100,000 you would get the same answers.
Because for you it's a huge amount for a first order, but I've already received a first order at $26,000, and when I wake up in the morning and I find an email from the customer who placed this order, it's not a reason that I read his email first, but I start processing emails in the order of arrival, and it waits for what it expects. So please consider all of this, a little patience and humility.

Remark; You order updated today... with 24 hours of patience you can avoid this bad vibes ^^

Nobody led you on. You didn't understand the process before you ordered.

It's mentioned almost daily that it takes 3-4 weeks before it shows any tracking update. I live in the EU and even I have read it multiple times here. Its probably all good, just relax and wait for your delivery.