Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Any pricing for 250g of berberine? It's odd that the MOQ for metformin is 250g, but berberine is priced in 10g/50g/100g. With a typical dose of 500mg, 10g will only yield 20 capsules.

In other words, berberine is taken in the same dosages as metformin, and even 250g isn't a huge amount.

Any pricing for 250g of berberine? It's odd that the MOQ for metformin is 250g, but berberine is priced in 10g/50g/100g. With a typical dose of 500mg, 10g will only yield 20 capsules.

In other words, berberine is taken in the same dosages as metformin, and even 250g isn't a huge amount.
1 kg berberine $180
1 kg metformin $100

so MOQ can't be same

I hate it right when I'm about to send an order. I never know if I should add something else ..
Story of my damn life. That’s how my very first order went quickly from $100 to $1000

At this rate, after a few more orders I’m gonna have at least a kit of every product listed in the damn catalog

Normally I pride myself on self control, but somehow QSC found a way to break me