Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Asking this question because of the 10 vile kits.

What is the typical shelf life for the various steroids?

Would MCT extend it over other carrier compounds. Amps -vs- vials?

What changes take place (steroid or carrier degradation) and what would happen (health implications) if injected after expiration date?

I've read of people successfully using steroids way past the typical 1 year expiration date listed on pharma gear.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

What changes take place (steroid or carrier degradation) and what would happen (health implications) if injected after expiration date?

I've read of people successfully using steroids way past the typical 1 year expiration date listed on pharma gear.

if stored at room temp and in the dark, oils are usually usable for over 10 years without major degradation.
i think the most important thing is to keep them away from direct sunlight.

It's going to depend on how it's stored, where it stored and what the temperature is and what it fluctuates. I have used UGL gear that was over 6 years old and I couldn't tell if it lost any potency. One thing you need to do if you want your gear to last is to store the vials right side up or else the stopper will degrade and become brittle, oil start to leak out too.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Most labs list a 4 year expiration date but chemically speaking these won’t degrade that fast especially while suspended in oil. Given, you keep it away from heat and moisture and light.

Injectable yk11?
I tried both,for some reason i think i feel better oral,but it could be that i overheated last time while i was making injectable. I will do now all 10 grams i ordered orally and will make experiment next time and make 10grams injectable and compare it,next time i will make yk11 injectable without applying any heat and will see than.

I’m trying to login to my alibaba account but it’s telling me “abnormal account”. What does that mean? My password is correct but not sure how to log in now..

I’m trying to login to my alibaba account but it’s telling me “abnormal account”. What does that mean? My password is correct but not sure how to log in now..
No need to login to pay, you can simply open the link received

Once paid, no need to check alibaba anymore, tracking is provided by email.