Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Unconstituted Semaglutide. Fridge or no? I know it's not HGH but I'm just curious again. I stored some of mine in the fridge and some not in the fridge.
In general all these lyophilised products, it is recommended to be stored in the fridge, but data shows that at room temperature, it's completely fine, and there is no significant degradation.
Most of our peptides lab tests has been done during this summer, 1 month transportation time, and almost all came +99% purity, for example semaglutide it was tested 99.58% as you can see from june 6th to July 8th, so it's clear zero degradation because of heat.

Semaglutide 4mg.png

Clearly it'd still have to pass rigorous testing to make it into Walmart- Walmart can't sell so much as a faulty fidget spinner that caused pain or injury... so if script free testosterone was offered at Walmart we'd all buy it
Can I have a testimony of injury using QSC gear? Because there are plenty that report no pip, no injury and 98%+ purity or dosed properly.

Please quote a post or a thread that proves those allegations.

Can I have a testimony of injury using QSC gear? Because there are plenty that report no pip, no injury and 98%+ purity or dosed properly.

I've been pinning the Test Cyp and Primo everyday and have minimal to no pip. I feel great and will be getting bloods next month.

Arguing with him is flogging a dead horse
Yes saying that instead of "beating a dead horse" definitely makes you look way smarter

a page or two back a guy was talking about it but @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ignored it or can't see it through his epicanthic eyelids.

I’ve been running the test E. My pip has been terrible. Injection sites swollen for 2 weeks.
I’m sure others have had great results.
My body has not taken kindly to the gear.
For context, I’m on week 6. Rotate my sites, proper injection site cleaning, aspiration, etc..

Yes saying that instead of "beating a dead horse" definitely makes you look way smarter

a page or two back a guy was talking about it but @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ignored it or can't see it through his epicanthic eyelids.
Test E causing pip? Say it ain’t so smh.. how many other sources test E is also causing pip?
Me personally no pip but all I’ve used is the Mast E.

The fact of the matter is that there are 20 times more reports of pip free test e (no small feat considering the recent years test e raw shenanigans) that, personally, drives me to the conclusion of user error in pining.

I think that if there was a problematic batch more testimonials of pip or swollen injection sites would have been reported.

The fact of the matter is that there are 20 times more reports of pip free test e (no small feat considering the recent years test e raw shenanigans) that, personally, drives me to the conclusion of user error in pining.

I think that if there was a problematic batch more testimonials of pip or swollen injection sites would have been reported.
That's fair- I wonder if @3E7 contacted QSC and wonder what he'll do for him

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals was the word on your word a day calendar "flogging"?

As I don't comment on the good feedbacks about the pip free test, I didn't feel compelled to comment on this one that says he had pip, just type in the search bar "test e pip" in this thread and you will find 90% of users have zero pip with our test e.

And the question of pip in general if you compare the feedbacks we have, with all the other threads from other sources, you will easily realize that we are the source that has the least feedbacks of bad pip.

You are convinced of your ideas, you have your judgments which will always influence your comments, so I will not try more than that to convince you otherwise or prove anything, if it makes you happy to hear that Wallmart test e has pip, then okay, I won't be "beating" the dead horse.

Last edited:
You are convinced of your ideas, you have your judgments which will always influence your comments, so I will not try more than that to convince you otherwise or prove anything, if it makes you happy to hear that Wallmart is test e has pip, then okay, I won't be "beating" the dead horse.
"Ah yes, 'beating'- such a plebeian description"
Lol why did you use quotes around it like it disgust you to just utter such a common word

I'm not so much set in my ways or opinions. I might be changing my opinion of your product. But I'm still going to bring up whatever concerns I see fit.
But to put it in a way you'll understand
I'm no longer trying to flog a deceased equine

The person who is me is no longer motivated to commit the figurative action of repeatedly striking with repetitive motion an equine mammalian who's already lacking a pulmonary pulse in a redundant - needless - manner.

ETA to US oils restock?

Also you won’t be selling orals anymore? Or is it just to certain countries?

May I have the price list too, it’s difficult to find with all these autists arguing

Telling people that they are trolls, shills, haters, alt accounts etc. is more value judgments that serve to discredit others, but we know deep down that all of this is absurd and has no really makes sense. We can easily distinguish people who try to vet/call out bullshit and trolls like lynks8, deeznuts... who will spam the thread with BS, you will see their posting history in this thread and meso in general you can only agree with me.

This is one of the main reasons why I never bet on vets as target customers, I always adopted the Wallmart / Mcdonald's scheme for my business, never bet on customers with very high standards, hardly satisfactory, they represents a minority, often not very generous.

The forums are the projections of society. Aim for medium quality, low prices, if your goal is money, it's the only way to be a hit in the business.

If your goal is getting "likes" and public "blessing", focusing on high quality and impeccable service, it will cost you dearly, for little return on investment.

Americans often make WallMart jokes, but they all shop there. Wallmart is the top-grossing supermarket in the US. Ditto for Mcdonalds, you can very well open the organic restaurant, impeccable hygiene, palm oil free, gluten free, lactose free, with employees who work in the most favorable human conditions, you will certainly receive instagram likes, people will come take a selfie next to your restaurant and spend their money at the nearest Mcdonald's.

You can dedicate your life to counter-advertising Mcdonald's, because employees work under stress, on the minimum wage, short breaks, non-fresh products, carcinogenic, with great cardiovascular risks, people will continue to eat at McDonalds and Mcdonald's will not will stop making more profits.

In the world of steroids it's the same, you can very well spend fortunes / time to have the gluten-free organic vial, customers are not going to pay the HGH kit 3 times more expensive to get an extra 1-2% purity points, or even $40 vial instead of $6 to have better quality rubber stoppers.
And there you have it. Cheap made in china shit for cheap lemmings.

Most people don't understand that fillers like silicon dioxide or titanium dioxide etc are nanoparticles, and they should be avoided. Nowadays, these fillers seem to be used in nearly every pharmaceutical as well as in many supplements. These fillers are a concern because of their toxicity as well as their long term accumulation in the body.

With a raw, you ingest the raw, then you metabolize and excrete it. With nanoparticles, they stay inside of your body. There may be some clearance but if so, it is generally slow and incomplete.

If you can avoid these fillers, you should. That's where raws are a better choice.
So you would purchase 500g raw dbol and just ingest 50mg of it directly? This is the exact same as an oral that's been pressed from the same raws powder?
Measuring in mg dosses would get extremely hard- no?
Genuinely curious herw

Sponsors