Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

when is deca coming? Do you have NPP?
NPP yes, for deca and Bold we didn't produce them yet to decide first if we increase the concentration per ml, or keep the old one 200mg/ml, and I plan to send them to Jano first before starting sales of those, so for deca and bold you will wait about 2-3 weeks and you can order all the rest in the price list.

NPP yes, for deca and Bold we didn't produce them yet to decide first if we increase the concentration per ml, or keep the old one 200mg/ml, and I plan to send them to Jano first before starting sales of those, so for deca and bold you will wait about 2-3 weeks and you can order all the rest in the price list.
Please do this! If you could make deca in 250 or 300mg ml that would be fantastic. Deca easily holds at 300mg in mct. I’ve made it twice that way with only ba bb

Once we finish the restock and we arrange the batches to domestic warehouses, we will be adding some new items, since we stopped orals, I am open for suggestions, also for recipes.

I was thinking about:

Injectable metribolone 2-4mg/ml
Injectable anastrazole 1-3mg/ml
Injectable oxymethelone 50mg/ml
Test Base 75-100mg/ml
Tren base 50mg/ml
GW501516 30-50mg/ml

Any suggestions?

Once we finish the restock and we arrange the batches to domestic warehouses, we will be adding some new items, since we stopped orals, I am open for suggestions, also for recipes.

I was thinking about:

Injectable metribolone 2-4mg/ml
Injectable anastrazole 1-3mg/ml
Injectable oxymethelone 50mg/ml
Test Base 75-100mg/ml
Tren base 50mg/ml
GW501516 30-50mg/ml

Any suggestions?
injectable superdrole?

Just went through this. Mine cleared after a month... cbsa just really isn't that great. They obviously opened one of my packages. But being unmarked I got it. Did yours go to secondary inspection showing the yellow diamond or is it still blue

Still blue. Did your package have raws and peptides or just raws?