Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I can’t wait for the injectable glutathione!! I’m on my baby making protocol and I’ve heard glutathione it does wonders on formation of sperm cells

Last edited:
what postal courier do you use for "EU special line"? is it any faster than the PostNL? I ordered some gh kits on the beginning of the month and they're still not even in europe, let alone my country

Once we finish the restock and we arrange the batches to domestic warehouses, we will be adding some new items, since we stopped orals, I am open for suggestions, also for recipes.

I was thinking about:

Injectable metribolone 2-4mg/ml
Injectable anastrazole 1-3mg/ml
Injectable oxymethelone 50mg/ml
Test Base 75-100mg/ml
Tren base 50mg/ml
GW501516 30-50mg/ml

Any suggestions?
Definitely Test base without guaiacol.

what postal courier do you use for "EU special line"? is it any faster than the PostNL? I ordered some gh kits on the beginning of the month and they're still not even in europe, let alone my country
First week of october was holidays, I announced it CN national day holidays, shippements of first week were sent after 10th october.
When I advice a customer to use EU special line it means its faster, and safer usually portuguese, danish, italians, bulgarians and hungarians. And customers who have several kg orders to avoid shipping many small parcels using Post NL

Damn was hoping to put in an order for Deca with everything else to save on all these separate shipping charges…

Once we finish the restock and we arrange the batches to domestic warehouses, we will be adding some new items, since we stopped orals, I am open for suggestions, also for recipes.

I was thinking about:

Injectable metribolone 2-4mg/ml
Injectable anastrazole 1-3mg/ml
Injectable oxymethelone 50mg/ml
Test Base 75-100mg/ml
Tren base 50mg/ml
GW501516 30-50mg/ml

Any suggestions?
Injectable metribolone is awesome. Would love to have relaible way of stocking up besides homebrewing it.

Injectable metribolone would be something I would buy on my next order but is not many people who would use that.
For you as a seller might be something that would sit on stock a long while

Any idea what solvents you'd be using for the injectable oxymetholone? I'm assuming guaiacol is more or less essential for this one?

NPP yes, for deca and Bold we didn't produce them yet to decide first if we increase the concentration per ml, or keep the old one 200mg/ml, and I plan to send them to Jano first before starting sales of those, so for deca and bold you will wait about 2-3 weeks and you can order all the rest in the price list.
would like to see bold u at 300mg/ml personally

is test u coming back soon as well?

Any idea what solvents you'd be using for the injectable oxymetholone? I'm assuming guaiacol is more or less essential for this one?
We've never done it before, so we will see with the engineer of he knows the recipe first and what solvent he will be using. It's not near future. This was more to collect suggestions on oils that might interest some of you.