Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I’ve had a package stuck in Canadian customs since Sept 23 that is 1kg+ in weight for only a few raws and a box of peptides. How long in your experience do packages take to clear customs for Canadians at the worst case scenario? Its been 4 weeks now, and definitely has been inspected.

Also, do you have ezetimibe in stock? Lowest MOQ and price?
Just went through this. Mine cleared after a month... cbsa just really isn't that great. They obviously opened one of my packages. But being unmarked I got it. Did yours go to secondary inspection showing the yellow diamond or is it still blue

Anyone else tried Test 150 Primo 150 blend?
Wondering if it's just me as this shit is like radioactive, the PIP despite pinning 0.5ml of oil with insulin pins and heating up the oil is insane, can barely function with the pip and test flu like symptoms.
Used to pin some high solvent gear in the past but this is on entirely another level.
I have 3 kits of this as I was the original request for the custom brew of it. It does have a little bite that's for sure. I resorted to pinning 0.20ml daily and run it strictly as a cruise.

Just went through this. Mine cleared after a month... cbsa just really isn't that great. They obviously opened one of my packages. But being unmarked I got it. Did yours go to secondary inspection showing the yellow diamond or is it still blue

Where would I see yellow diamond or blue? Tracking on CP website doesn't show me anything that looks anything like this

I'm looking for feedback on tren hex, masteron e, anavar, dhb, sustanon, bold cyp and water retention of gh.
Thanks in advance,
Sd

I'm looking for feedback on tren hex, masteron e, anavar, dhb, sustanon, bold cyp and water retention of gh.
Thanks in advance,
Sd
Hi
I was on anavar tabs 40mg/day and it works great. Nice pumps, full muscle feeling and great strengh gains.
I also test test enantat and had no diffrence to balkan pharm test e.
Tren ace is also great. Vascular,huge more power,sweats,...

Next i test is hgh 10iu and tren hexa and superdrol.

And all without pip. Nothing hurts.

Greets
H

Hi
I was on anavar tabs 40mg/day and it works great. Nice pumps, full muscle feeling and great strengh gains.
I also test test enantat and had no diffrence to balkan pharm test e.
Tren ace is also great. Vascular,huge more power,sweats,...

Next i test is hgh 10iu and tren hexa and superdrol.

And all without pip. Nothing hurts.

Greets
H
Hi
And i have forgotten to say about the deliverys.

I dont have had any problem with QSC.
The domestic orders take about 6 days include payment.

I have get all items i ordered.i had 3 orders in house and one on way.
And i have no floaters in the oil or any other problems.

Greets
Harry

I can promise you it definitely is not 6iu. Growth doesn't magically stop working any better at 7. Yall need to venture out of planet fitness more I'm telling you there's ways to pack on more than 3lbs of muscle in life.
Who the hell said it stopped working above 6IU? You need to work on your reading skills. It's just not worth it above 6IU. You wont see such a big difference in muscle growth going beyond that.

Who the hell said it stopped working above 6IU? You need to work on your reading skills. It's just not worth it above 6IU. You wont see such a big difference in muscle growth going beyond that.
in the past for me when i did use higher amounts, everything up to 12iu provided good benefits - i would call it "worthy" in the sense of addditional cost to additional effect it provided.
But i guess i apply hgh different than most guys: i use frequent 2-2,5 iu shots and inject IM.