Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Not really, the half life of HGH is short, effects are short and long term.
The first effects can be noticed since first days of use, such as improve of sleep, water retention that gives the impression that skin is improving...

The effects on muscle and weight loss are up for debate.

Hyperplasia has never been proven to exist on HGH, but bro science confirms density enhancement on HGH. My own feelings, under GH, you have the impression that you take full advantage of the AAS and you no longer need to take high doses, for example if I need 500mg tren A during my cuts off growth, under HGH I use only 50-100mg eod. I have better results, less side effects.

Several bodybuilders that I have known only use HGH in prep, and in off season they never take it, year-round HGH is very recent as a fashion, before no one did that, now the bodybuilders take HGH all year round to be shredded year round and be ready for shootings year round.

Ronnie coleman in his interview with Platz also said that he starts HGH only at the beginning of prep.

Ditto lipolysis many think that HGH makes you lose fat systematically when it is false, it is the way of using it that defines that, if you take your doses spread over the day, you stimulate less the igf- 1, so you are more likely to lose fat, but if you take large doses, or your dose at once, you will be more likely to have a high IGF, and a high IGF-1 stimulates lipogenesis, like insulin, so yes you can gain fat from HGH but you recover quickly, that's why many rugby guys do shot cycle of HGH 30-50iu ED on 2-3 weeks once or twice a year.
If you are taking metformin twice a day and taking hgh in the am when you awake should you take the metformin around the time of your hgh shot?

switch to metformin xr and get in your hgh. ive always prefered more frequent 2-3iu shots instead of 1 big bolus when ive still ran high dosages of hgh to reduce side effects (which worked imo, less water retention, less lethargy etc)
carbs around your shot are not an issue..

what time of day do you do your shot or shots?
3IU in the morning after waking up, 3IU before bed. With my last meal 2-3hrs prior the pre bed shot I take 500mg metformin. Also 1mg sematlutide per week, split into daily injections. This is to prevent insulin resistance from creeping up.

I highly doubt any more than 6IU are needed for muscle building.

From what I remember the pamphlet that comes with omnitrope stated if the pre mixed vial was shaken it would become damaged and then turn cloudy. It also mentioned something about not using it because of bacteria or something. I dunno, I did a lot of drugs then. My buddy found something about it on pubmed at the time. I'm sure one of the archeologists here could find it
When I found out how fragile GH was and realized the only way I'd get my hands on it was for it to come through another country - then through CANADA POST...This is why I never ever thought GH was practical option for me.

According to my local pharmacy even room temperatures are strong enough to start to damage reconstituted HGH. As with HCG you can't inject the water directly into the dry unconstituted GH powder. You shouldn't leave it out of the refrigerator for longer than 5 minutes.

When I found out how fragile GH was and realized the only way I'd get my hands on it was for it to come through another country - then through CANADA POST...This is why I never ever thought GH was practical option for me.

According to my local pharmacy even room temperatures are strong enough to start to damage reconstituted HGH. As with HCG you can't inject the water directly into the dry unconstituted GH powder. You shouldn't leave it out of the refrigerator for longer than 5 minutes.
Have you seen Jano post Does shaking hurts HGH? at 50°C

switch to metformin xr and get in your hgh. ive always prefered more frequent 2-3iu shots instead of 1 big bolus when ive still ran high dosages of hgh to reduce side effects (which worked imo, less water retention, less lethargy etc)
carbs around your shot are not an issue..
I am on the extended release 500 am and pm

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I’ve had a package stuck in Canadian customs since Sept 23 that is 1kg+ in weight for only a few raws and a box of peptides. How long in your experience do packages take to clear customs for Canadians at the worst case scenario? Its been 4 weeks now, and definitely has been inspected.

Also, do you have ezetimibe in stock? Lowest MOQ and price?