Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

that sounds worse. you dont want water outside muscle.
I said possible. But you are correct. Things get better as you increase but also have the possibility of unwanted side affects arising. If you have a good diet and have all your electrolytes minerals balanced it usually just in the muscle.. ive had times where my electrolytes were all messed up and i looked like shit. Got my sodium potassium right and looked night and day different.

I said possible. But you are correct. Things get better as you increase but also have the possibility of unwanted side affects arising. If you have a good diet and have all your electrolytes minerals balanced it usually just in the muscle.. ive had times where my electrolytes were all messed up and i looked like shit. Got my sodium potassium right and looked night and day different.
gotcha. better muscle growth tho? or just better aesthetics (i.e. muscle fullness, nutrient retention, etc.)?

anyone go from 5ui hgh to 10ui? how much better are the gains/recomp?
I went from 5iu to 7.5 and had a very noticeable visual change. Pumps were insane and I was ridiculously full and looked super jacked. I unfortunately got really bad cts at this dose and had to come back down. I couldn’t even sleep my hands would get so painfully numb and throbbing.

gotcha. better muscle growth tho? or just better aesthetics (i.e. muscle fullness, nutrient retention, etc.)?
See the muscle gain isnt going to be like something you're going to gain and lose like say dbol.. where its like wow heres 20lbs and stop and now you have 2lbs or whatever. Its going to be a long term contribution to less injuries equalling more gains over time the hgh also promotes hyperplasia which then with the new muscle cells you can create further hypertrophy through increasing the size of those cells. . The other things you mentioned as aesthetic contribute to the long term accrual of tissue.... wouldn't you think so?
So no its not purely for looks .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221020-202848_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221020-202848_Chrome.jpg
    809.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot_20221020-202859_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221020-202859_Chrome.jpg
    736.1 KB · Views: 91