Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Esomeprazole is phenomenal for heartburn. I take one pill eod and I can eat whatever I want along with orals and no issues.

Not sure if it has any side effects though
PPIs do have a long list of side effects if taken long term. One big point and the main concerns is kidney damage. I would not take esomeprazole for too long. Also, the body gets used to it and getting rid of the PPI can be a though battle where the heartburn gets even worse than before.

I will link a good medical paper. Take your time and read it.

Test E, Tren A, Primo C, Mast E. I personally want bold cyp and dhb but don't care that much.
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I'd also say bold Cyp and DHB but also don't care much.

I'm banking on being able to store a lifetime supply of shit vacuum sealed and in the freezer but things I will need to buy again include:

NPP, Tren A, Primo E, Mast P, Superdrol, RU55841, Arimidex, Letrozole. I would also be willing to order DHB and MENT to try if you carried it.

I'm also interested in peptides and HGH. I ordered a 4g semiglutide kit from you and would be willing to explore other products that work synergisticly. Likely I will need BPC at one point as well.

I don't have much knowledge on peptides and HGH but likely that's where I will focus on learning to decide if there is something there that can benefit me.

Edit - I would also like to buy some Test undec so I can pin before traveling, and Test base so I can get a sudden boost when needed!

Testosterone propionate would be very nice to get from EU warehouse in future.
Test P is not a hot seller, we won't restock it in any warehouse. Most people prefer long esters such as test e and test c, and once they cut and use short esters they simply buy ripped blend (test p, tren a, mast p)

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I'd also say bold Cyp and DHB but also don't care much.

I'm banking on being able to store a lifetime supply of shit vacuum sealed and in the freezer but things I will need to buy again include:

NPP, Tren A, Primo E, Mast P, Superdrol, RU55841, Arimidex, Letrozole. I would also be willing to order DHB and MENT to try if you carried it.

I'm also interested in peptides and HGH. I ordered a 4g semiglutide kit from you and would be willing to explore other products that work synergisticly. Likely I will need BPC at one point as well.

I don't have much knowledge on peptides and HGH but likely that's where I will focus on learning to decide if there is something there that can benefit me.

Edit - I would also like to buy some Test undec so I can pin before traveling, and Test base so I can get a sudden boost when needed!
For the tabs since we don't restock them, you can place a seperate order for these before they are sold out, we will ship it by canadian reship service domestically,

GH is the tits..3 kits to notice and after that you start growing big. Would buy 10 kits from QSC super cheap and big bang for your buck

GH is the tits..3 kits to notice and after that you start growing big. Would buy 10 kits from QSC super cheap and big bang for your buck
I need to figure out how to use it, the difference between the different types, proper beginner protocols, etc. Honestly the amount of information is overwhelming and having a lack of time to do this research has kept me from taking the plunge