Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I dont think that matters too much

I don't think so because for fat lossing every time HGH is pinned the lipolysis is kicking in.
So I think as more pinning as better. The sweet spot is a long discussed topic.
For example in my mind 4 times pinning 2.5 IU is better for fat lossing as 10 IU once.
But maybe also 5 times á 2 IU is better. I don't know.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I’ve had a package stuck in Canadian customs since Sept 23 that is 1kg+ in weight for only a few raws and a box of peptides. How long in your experience do packages take to clear customs for Canadians at the worst case scenario? Its been 4 weeks now, and definitely has been inspected.

Also, do you have ezetimibe in stock? Lowest MOQ and price?

Mississauga or Richmond?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I’ve had a package stuck in Canadian customs since Sept 23 that is 1kg+ in weight for only a few raws and a box of peptides. How long in your experience do packages take to clear customs for Canadians at the worst case scenario? Its been 4 weeks now, and definitely has been inspected.

Also, do you have ezetimibe in stock? Lowest MOQ and price?
I've seen before package stuck 1 month then release. If the time of awaiting is reasonable and order was placed during the previous reship policy, you can email me to place a new order and we reship all together using the Canadian domestic line that is 100% garanteed and safe.

ezetimibe in stock $840/g ; MOQ 1 g

I've seen before package stuck 1 month then release. If the time of awaiting is reasonable and order was placed during the previous reship policy, you can email me to place a new order and we reship all together using the Canadian domestic line that is 100% garanteed and safe.

ezetimibe in stock $840/g ; MOQ 1 g

Any possibility of the ezetimibe being cheaper in the future or having a lower MOQ? Thats so high that I’d just take 0.25g if ever possible

Do you have a rough eta on when the Canadian line will be up and running?
Will it carry semaglutide or only international?
About 4 weeks, it will carry semaglutide.
But it is not necessary to wait for it to place an order, you get the international items cheaper when it's ordered international compared to domestic, it's like USA.

Whats the longest you’ve waited for from Richmond? Have you ever had any raws confiscated?

My very first order in 2007 landed in Richmond and was seized, was a $600usd trial order and I nearly exited the game then and there.

Found a different source and they sent me about 15 packs from 2007 - 2015. None were seized but I had 500g DNP sit for 8 months before it was released. Everything went thru Mississauga except the DNP raws that went thru Richmond. The DNP was delivered with "examined by customs" tape to reseal the package. They saw everything - the stealth, the incorrect labelling, and I guess they looked for every applicable law to see if it should be seized before finally agreeing to deliver it.

I had 2-3 other parcels from that source go through Mississauga and be delivered with "examined" tape to reseal the package but the goods were never discovered.

My first order with QSC was 3 packs. 800g various compounds got thru Mississauga, 1kg got thru Richmond, and another 1kg sitting in Richmond for 6 weeks now.

QSC mentioned before when you order more than 1kg they had to use a different channel, I suspect (but no clue, just a guess) that channel increases likelihood it went thru Richmond. So I'm REALLY EXCITED for recent updates about domestic warehouse plans and bulk 50kg combined order shipping where QSC assumed the customs risk.

Even tho Canada doesn't care about juiceheads, CBSA does seem pretty strict compared to most countries. That's why I'm building an end-of-world supply of raws. This year I brewed and used raws from 2007 and my bloods told me the product didn't really degrade after 15 years - I had the exact same markers I had in 2007 from the same cycle with the same raws. So I trust my ability to store this for the long term.

Idk if it will ever happen but if Canada does something and sources decide to stop selling to us, I don't wanna be cut off. IMO it's a worthwhile investment to spend $10k to amass a lifetime supply of raws then buy peptides and HGH as needed.

And if they do degrade to shit, 10k in my 80s won't make me or break me so I see it as a worthwhile gamble.

Anyone else tried Test 150 Primo 150 blend?
Wondering if it's just me as this shit is like radioactive, the PIP despite pinning 0.5ml of oil with insulin pins and heating up the oil is insane, can barely function with the pip and test flu like symptoms.
Used to pin some high solvent gear in the past but this is on entirely another level.

One more thing I will add, QSC has stated they are logistics experts. The recent adjustments for Canada tells me they are certainly paying attention to changing circumstances on the ground. I'm looking forward to seeing the results of the recent announcements.

My very first order in 2007 landed in Richmond and was seized, was a $600usd trial order and I nearly exited the game then and there.

Found a different source and they sent me about 15 packs from 2007 - 2015. None were seized but I had 500g DNP sit for 8 months before it was released. Everything went thru Mississauga except the DNP raws that went thru Richmond. The DNP was delivered with "examined by customs" tape to reseal the package. They saw everything - the stealth, the incorrect labelling, and I guess they looked for every applicable law to see if it should be seized before finally agreeing to deliver it.

I had 2-3 other parcels from that source go through Mississauga and be delivered with "examined" tape to reseal the package but the goods were never discovered.

My first order with QSC was 3 packs. 800g various compounds got thru Mississauga, 1kg got thru Richmond, and another 1kg sitting in Richmond for 6 weeks now.

QSC mentioned before when you order more than 1kg they had to use a different channel, I suspect (but no clue, just a guess) that channel increases likelihood it went thru Richmond. So I'm REALLY EXCITED for recent updates about domestic warehouse plans and bulk 50kg combined order shipping where QSC assumed the customs risk.

Even tho Canada doesn't care about juiceheads, CBSA does seem pretty strict compared to most countries. That's why I'm building an end-of-world supply of raws. This year I brewed and used raws from 2007 and my bloods told me the product didn't really degrade after 15 years - I had the exact same markers I had in 2007 from the same cycle with the same raws. So I trust my ability to store this for the long term.

Idk if it will ever happen but if Canada does something and sources decide to stop selling to us, I don't wanna be cut off. IMO it's a worthwhile investment to spend $10k to amass a lifetime supply of raws then buy peptides and HGH as needed.

And if they do degrade to shit, 10k in my 80s won't make me or break me so I see it as a worthwhile gamble.
How did you store your raws from 2007 until you use them?
I plan to do the same and buy a lifetime supply of raw

Please tell me your storage ideas for long term. I'm also building an end of time supply and I'm getting concerned about how to store everything for the next 60 years+. I was happy to hear your success with 2007 raws. It's not unexpected but still good to hear.

Please tell me your storage ideas for long term. I'm also building an end of time supply and I'm getting concerned about how to store everything for the next 60 years+. I was happy to hear your success with 2007 raws. It's not unexpected but still good to hear.
60 years???
How long do you plan to live man?

60 years???
How long do you plan to live man?
I'm into life extension and I'm pretty sure we will have a chance to either extend age dramatically, turn back the age clock substantially, or have immortality. At the same time, I also see the entire world collapsing and going into full Mad Max scenario. It's still good to prepare for both options. That's why I tell people to stay in the best physical condition you can because this anti aging technology will work better if it starts with a younger and more fit physical base. Accessing the technology will be the difficult part because oblviously those who have the technology won't want to deploy it to everyone on the planet. Even without technology, with the correct nutrition and habits, I believe the average person today could easily live past 120 in good condition. I suspect we can live much longer than that.

How did you store your raws from 2007 until you use them?
I plan to do the same and buy a lifetime supply of raw
Cc @Inspired

Vacuum sealed in freezer. Keep it dark, remove ice build-up, try to use a freezer you don't open often.
Make sure you label your shit!

15 years so far so good, I make no guarantees it will work for 60 years but like I said, I think the investment is worth the attempt especially considering QSC price for raws