Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Have used the QSC melanotan and can say it’s legit, I’m black… nah all jokes aside works a charm. 2 weeks in and going to cut down to 1x pw from daily 500mcg. No side effects. Started with 250mcg for first 2 days to ease into it, but then jumped to 500 mcg. First time using it so have nothing to compare it to, other than the fact I’ve never been this tan before in my life. Also been getting spontaneous morning boners which haven’t happened since puberty…

Only complaint is my lips have turned kinda purple which people (my gf especially) find a bit scary. I look cyanotic :/
Freckles have popped up in all sorts of new places. And existing ones have gotten bigger/darker. I’m just going to mole map them and monitor them over time.

How good is igf lr3 am I better just using hgh already on it was thinking of adding igf lr3 to the mix
depends how advanced you are.
i cycle IGF-1LR3 into my trt+ regime (i cant blast anymore due to genetic cardiomyopathy) every 6-8weeks for a duration of close around 25 days (i try to take 2x40µ daily and use 2 vials each "cycle")

also donate blood. You need to get your hemocrit down also. Thats what gives bodybuilders issues. High hemocrit leads to strokes

Have used the QSC melanotan and can say it’s legit, I’m black… nah all jokes aside works a charm. 2 weeks in and going to cut down to 1x pw from daily 500mcg. No side effects. Started with 250mcg for first 2 days to ease into it, but then jumped to 500 mcg. First time using it so have nothing to compare it to, other than the fact I’ve never been this tan before in my life. Also been getting spontaneous morning boners which haven’t happened since puberty…

Only complaint is my lips have turned kinda purple which people (my gf especially) find a bit scary. I look cyanotic :/
Freckles have popped up in all sorts of new places. And existing ones have gotten bigger/darker. I’m just going to mole map them and monitor them over time.

Are you using tanning beds too or just the Melanotan?

also donate blood. You need to get your hemocrit down also. Thats what gives bodybuilders issues. High hemocrit leads to strokes
That hematocrit level is not too bad. You got to think people at high elevation stay higher than that all year long and they do not have a higher risk of heart attacks and strokes in Colorado. Could it be lower yes but it's not super bad. My trt clinic doesn't even encourage patients to donate until they get closer to 54. But I don't like to see mine get to 53 personally but 51 or 52 no big deal.

Are you using tanning beds too or just the Melanotan?
I think I did the dose and then drove 5 minutes to the tanning booth.
There are a few protocols but this, for me, gave me less freckles than the "saturation" protocol that datbtrue came out with. YMMV.

Up to 8iu’s on QSCs GH. Up 10lbs in two weeks holding condition and water, carpal tunnel waking me up at night so I might have to drop back to 6iu’s. Taking bloods in two weeks so I’ll check where my IGF is at