Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

1Kit of HGH = 10 Vials each with 10IU?
That means 10 Kits = 1000 IU ?

I always thougj HGH is fucking expensiv all year round
It IS expensive all year round. That's why these guys are here lol.
I feel as though the super low prices allow them to get away with alot of things that wouldn't be tolerated from other sources: E.g. minimal lab testing(not testing individual batches/raws via 3rd party), no batch labeling, and no product labeling for that matter.

Like if you order 30 vials tren, 30 vials trest, and 30 vials test- you may just get 90 vials labeled "T" with no batch number, and no HPLC corresponding to your order. Not sure if all that is justified by their products being 1/10th of what you'd pay elsewhere, but some would disagree.

I'm just waiting for them to stock back up on primo so I can get 50 vials, along with 50 vials of cyp- and ride off into the sunset never having to buy gear again.

:)

I feel as though the super low prices allow them to get away with alot of things that wouldn't be tolerated from other sources: E.g. minimal lab testing(not testing individual batches/raws via 3rd party), no batch labeling, and no product labeling for that matter.

Like if you order 30 vials tren, 30 vials trest, and 30 vials test- you may just get 90 vials labeled "T" with no batch number, and no HPLC corresponding to your order. Not sure if all that is justified by their products being 1/10th of what you'd pay elsewhere, but some would disagree.

I'm just waiting for them to stock back up on primo so I can get 50 vials, along with 50 vials of cyp- and ride off into the sunset never having to buy gear again.

:)
Lol that's about how I feel with 80 vials headed my way but..I'll be back haha

I should rephrase, does adding “amino” in the chain make it any different than regular tadalafil?

They switched a methyl group to an NH2. Not sure how this influences efficacy.

Maybe a legal thing; now it's a "new" drug that another company can patent or something. Idk.

Lol, that was unfair.
Only 2 domestic sources test every batch here, no other source do this.
When you are domestic, you brew in limited quantity, you stock limited products and you have a limited catalog, so you can allow yourself to do that. When you have 10.000+ items, you can never do that.
Minimal testing?
We are the most tested source in Meso.
We are the raw source that have the most Jano tests.
We have more than 90 Jano lab test in Meso: QSC HPLC testing
The moment we are talkng we have more than 20 samples on the way to Jano.

Like if you order 30 vials tren, 30 vials trest, and 30 vials test- you may just get 90 vials labeled "T"
Not possible
when we used letters in the past, you receive:
Tren & test & trest it will be labeled TR, T, and MENT
Now you will have numbers: 1,2,3 and I tell you which one is what from our archives.

Looking to try the IGF-1 LR3. Just finished a different labs and want to try a kit , $145 for 10 1mg vials is an amazing deal and local. I feel it was working well for me. In addition to hgh and slin. Amazing combination.

Looking to try the IGF-1 LR3. Just finished a different labs and want to try a kit , $145 for 10 1mg vials is an amazing deal and local. I feel it was working well for me. In addition to hgh and slin. Amazing combination.
Super easy transaction via PP, thanks. Tracy
LR3 on the way

$14.5 per 1mg/vial is crazy good!! I’m sure quality is like all the rest of peptides ..

Interesting. Isn’t india right up there with China in producing thousand of hormones and medications? Is it hard to get your hands on certain compounds there that aren’t produced by pharma companies? I would think it would be easy as it seems India is pushing a lot of good products these days.
My experience with my last two orders to
image.png

The last order was a reship with some other stuff.

Second last order(contained only peptides):
26th Jul 2022 : I place my order on, shipped via PostNL.
2nd Aug 2022 : I received the tracking number.
4th Aug : Product started moving
After going to NL and forwarded from there.
Aug End: order went into customs
No updates after that.

I spoke with the resp about it, the rep told me I had to wait upto 60 days before reship can be arranged.

Later there was a change in policy and the reship can be arranged earlier, so I got in touch with the rep for the same.

Recent/last order(contained extra items on top of the reship items):
New shipment method and a new address as advised by the Rep.
17th november : Payment made, was informed tracking number will take a few days.
Some days later received tracking number.
After a while it was active.
Nov Start: Order went into customs.
No updates after that.

I understand the risk here. I've been able to order stuff in the past without any problem. But the order containing peptides has been a L for me. The purpose of this post is to tell you about the current status if you're ordering stuff to
image.png

I still have some new stuff that I've added during the reship order which eligible for reship. I'll let you know what I decide to do with that order and what happens later.

Overall communication with the rep has been proper. It sucks that my country's customs are stricter than what I thought or what most people think they are.

Aus domestic hgh on board for delivery today. Tracking didn’t update for a week until now.
Noice , I just ordered some to cover me over xmas and to avoid the usual auspost delays at this time of year. The international GH has treated me right so I would expect the same for this lot.

Lol, that was unfair.
When you are domestic, you brew in limited quantity, you stock limited products and you have a limited catalog, so you can allow yourself to do that. When you have 10.000+ items, you can never do that.
Minimal testing?

Not possible
Now you will have numbers: 1,2,3 and I tell you which one is what from our archives.

Whatever tse chi lop where's that sweet sweet primo

Attached the price list

We do not accept Zelle

Payments methods
Alibaba: Credit/Debit Card, Wire transfer, Apple pay, Google Pay, Paypal
Bank Transfer: Europe (€), US ($), Australia (AUD), Chinese (RMB)
Alipay, Paysend, WeChat, Wise transfer
Bitcoin (charged extra 8%), USDT TRC20, ERC20
Do you see you guys ever being able to press raw powders again in the future?

Lol, that was unfair.
Minimal testing?

Not possible

You have to commend QSC for taking the heat from this board and passing the tests. Look at all the labs that have buckled under the pressure in the past. Just look in the underground board with the threads that only have 5 or so pages. Very few have done what QSC has done. I'm on QSC test and Tren (and Stan's Anadrol) and my strength is off the charts, for me. Love this combo.

I should rephrase, does adding “amino” in the chain make it any different than regular tadalafil?
No one really knows. It’s currently being tested by resident sex offender @TrenTrenTren in a old missile silo in Utah
Lol, that was unfair.
Minimal testing?

Not possible
how do we tell which numbers are which product? I have 4 bags of raws on the way right now. I didn’t know you started using numbers instead of abbreviations

You have to commend QSC for taking the heat from this board and passing the tests. Look at all the labs that have buckled under the pressure in the past. Just look in the underground board with the threads that only have 5 or so pages. Very few have done what QSC has done. I'm on QSC test and Tren (and Stan's Anadrol) and my strength is off the charts, for me. Love this combo.
Broooo I love that combination so much. Test tren drol was Rich’s favorite stack. I want to run it next year with GH and insulin