Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Any chance of 15mg Tirzepatide in the future? Should be in large demand for the fatties on the max dose.

Last edited:
Reship service Canada available

No more grouping, but price is higher, so the grouping is not needed anymore, every customer can get his parcel shipped seperate. Tracking is provided few days after the order (UPS) and will update few days before delivery. (remailed by the CA warehouse).

20% insurance required (optional)

<500G= 80 USD
<1kg = 95 USD
<2kg = 150 USD
then an extra 50 USD per kg.

Faster.
Safer than the classic Canada special line (will replace it)
No customs risk on the buyer.

Last edited:
I have made multiple orders with @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals . My previous US reship orders have all arrived in what I consider a reasonable amount of time. Usually 30 to 35 days. However, I have always been envious of those who get their orders in 14 to 21 days using the reship service.

I placed an order on 2/28 and received it in record time. US re-ship service took 17 days. I am a happy camper.

Txhero

Reship service Canada available

No more grouping, but price is higher, so the grouping is not needed anymore, every customer can get his parcel shipped seperate. Tracking is provided few days after the order (UPS) and will update few days before delivery. (remailed by the CA warehouse).

20% insurance required (optional)

<500G= 80 USD
<1kg = 95 USD
<2kg = 150 USD
then an extra 50 USD per kg.

Faster.
Safer than the classic Canada special line (will replace it)
No customs risk on the buyer.

I was wondering why you supplied me with a UPS tracking number earlier today, now it makes sense. It looks like once again I am accidentally one of the first customers to utilize the new line.

Until now 100% of orders of members done by the australia special line has been successful, including big ones of several kg.

ETA 3 weeks average
Excellent and thanks for the quick response . One last question , with the special line is that method the one where we should add 20% of the order value for insurance ? I saw the insurance part mentioned previously by some members. Thanks

NMN, metformin was going to say peracitam but now no longer produced. and ya other peptides for testing..

insurance is optional as he just said.. optional for ANY line.

Excellent and thanks for the quick response . One last question , with the special line is that method the one where we should add 20% of the order value for insurance ? I saw the insurance part mentioned previously by some members. Thanks
yes it's required to be eligible for reship if the parcel is seized or lost, but it's optional, if the customer wants to bear the loss, we don't charge him the insurance .

The 4mg has been tested. That's why they changed the label from 5mg.

Now everytime I see "5mg semaglutide". I think the sources are full of shit.
if you're also talking about sources who label and sell their products. It's a L to again reprint new labels. Just tryna give you another perspective.

if you're also talking about sources who label and sell their products. It's a L to again reprint new labels. Just tryna give you another perspective.
I figured that. Just it was never actually tested.

Just based it off the regular advertisements

Second order with QSC using EU special line (EU, Eastern Europe). Great communication, received my order in record time (17 days from the day I made the payment).Thanks @QSC!

IMG_20230316_132754.jpg