Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

New janoshik tests and discounted prices for 3 days !!

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/39860-TBBPC_55_mg_51WCM8WYD3XB
https://janoshik.com/tests/39861-Oxytocin_8_mg_QQ6PMGZI7MFE
https://janoshik.com/tests/39862-Epithalon_10_mg_KKU9F6AYDRT6
https://janoshik.com/tests/39863-MOTSC_15_mg_VDZKPHM81CY7

We just received the testing on these freshly produced 4 items, we will be offering them for a discounted price for 3 days. Sunday it ends. Same rules as promo, after that, back to normal prices.

All of them are overfilled. You can check the testing and color of tops in the reports as well.

ProductOriginal pricediscounted pricetesting reports
BPC157/TB500 mix 5mg each$100/kit$59/kit MOQ 5 kits
Epithalon 10mg$39/kit$23/kit MOQ 5 kits
Mots-c 15mg$96/kit$68/kit MOQ 5 kits
Oxytocin 8mg$75/kit$54/kit no MOQ

View attachment 279642View attachment 279641View attachment 279640View attachment 279639

Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsaap : +86 16503300980
Is QSC coming back for their peptide crown? Who doesn’t love a come back story… QSC is getting ready to bite an XCE ear

Forgive me if this is a stupid question. On the March promo if I specified US reship and paid for it am I supposed to get a china tracking number right away? When I've done this in the past I always got a USPS number (never a china one) but had to wait a while. I've tried emailing and can't get a coherent response from the staff. China direct may be a problem for me.

Last edited:
Normal price for single kits is $100/kit and promo is for 10kits+ $88/kit
I'm showing 90ea for 10+ kits? Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining even 90 is an excellent deal.

TB-500 = TB4
Jano can write you both on the reports, there is no different as far as I know, I get both on different reports

Based on my research they are not the same TB4 is an isolate peptide TB 500 is a synthetic fragmented piece of the TB4 peptide. It's possible Jano does not have the HPLC standards for differentiating between the two?

Sorry if my information is inaccurate I'm certainly no expert either ThanksScreenshot_20240320_150648_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I'm showing 90ea for 10+ kits? Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining even 90 is an excellent deal.

Based on my research they are not the same TB4 is an isolate peptide TB 500 is a synthetic fragmented piece of the TB4 peptide. It's possible Jano does not have the HPLC standards for differentiating between the two?

Sorry if my information is inaccurate I'm certainly no expert either ThanksView attachment 279667
Yes I believe in the litterature, HGH frag and AOD9604 are different, TB4 and TB500, Thymalin and Thymulin. But in reality, they are considered the same products, and I personnaly never differenciated them during sales and Jano seems to do the same thing on his reports.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question. On the March promo if I specified US reship and paid for it am I supposed to get a china tracking number right away? When I've done this in the past I always got a USPS number (never a china one) but had to wait a while. I've tried emailing and can't get a coherent response from the staff. China direct may be a problem for me.
The tracking you get is a reship tracking, you can find the USPS tracking associated to it few days in the tracking steps. The tracking we provide just give you extra steps to avoid hearing my tracking haven't moved since 1 week and I think it's not shipped. Now to USA you see all the steps from departure from China to arrival to USA, but we are able to provide you the equivalent tracking USPS that shows only one step and updates until it's out of delivery.

The tracking you get is a reship tracking, you can find the USPS tracking associated to it few days in the tracking steps. The tracking we provide just give you extra steps to avoid hearing my tracking haven't moved since 1 week and I think it's not shipped. Now to USA you see all the steps from departure from China to arrival to USA, but we are able to provide you the equivalent tracking USPS that shows only one step and updates until it's out of delivery.
Excellent thanks for clearing that up.

Do you have informed delivery? Both showed up at the same time for me.

A Louis Vuitton Keepall 55? A $3,000 gym bag?
Are you trying to hurt my feelings?
It is an interesting story. My father was a bodybuilder in the 80s, and he had a Keepall 55 that he used as a gym bag. Lots of guys back then had them. When I hit 10% body fat, I bought one as a reward for myself. Lifting is my favorite activity and I do it a lot, so i spend a lot of time with that bag.

Do you have informed delivery? Both showed up at the same time for me.
No I don't. Last time I ordered China direct you'd just get a China number and USPS after a bit. Last time I ordered US reship you'd just get the USPS after it hit the states more or less, no china number. This new way is better.

According to your previous post.

Then why not get a Jansport? It's the same right?
My dad didn't have the Jansport gym bag.

The point that I am making is that there is no difference between QSC somatropin and Pharma. I paid more for the LV bag because there is a perceived value. Just like you pay more for the Pharma HGH because there is a perceived value. There is no difference.

No I don't. Last time I ordered China direct you'd just get a China number and USPS after a bit. Last time I ordered US reship you'd just get the USPS after it hit the states more or less, no china number. This new way is better.
Great! I use Universal parcel tracking. Links both numbers for me so it's the same thing regardless