Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The flow of stupid retards into this thread is constant. There is never a shortage.

Quite comforting......
So true

They’re probably either Reddit, Discord or Facebook groupies who thinks the world revolves around them and expects instant gratification. This place is a goldmine for anybody with a brain that can read and use the search function.

Once I do the primo one, we will see how massive is the steroid users participation and if it’s worth it we will make frequent ones of what steroid users need including oils, hcg, and it’s gonna be your call to choose the products
DAMN Jebaited!! Thought the last oil promo was " the only one of the year " Oh well :D Not that I am complaining at all - Happily take my money - never had 1c worth of issues with QSC.... regardless of all the whining we see on this thread :D

So true

They’re probably either Reddit, Discord or Facebook groupies who thinks the world revolves around them and expects instant gratification. This place is a goldmine for anybody with a brain that can read and use the search function.
Well thats the issue, the part with the brain…

I
So true

They’re probably either Reddit, Discord or Facebook groupies who thinks the world revolves around them and expects instant gratification. This place is a goldmine for anybody with a brain that can read and use the search functio

So true

I have been on Meso since year 2000. I learned my ABCs in the steroids game from Bill Roberts and Lyle McDonalds and their likes. This site is truly a gold mine for those who could still read and have the interest and curiosity to learn, not simply barge in and demand the fucken price list for things they haven't got a clue about except what the heard from their favorite "shitfluencer". What shity times we're living in.

I

I have been on Meso since year 2000. I learned my ABCs in the steroids game from Bill Roberts and Lyle McDonalds and their likes. This site is truly a gold mine for those who could still read and have the interest and curiosity to learn, not simply barge in and demand the fucken price list for things they haven't got a clue about except what the heard from their favorite "shitfluencer". What shity times we're living in.
well said @Blues

Yes my assistants can’t help you much with that, it’s not me who answer the emails and whatsaaps. But with more details on the order I might help you more, so let me know the products and a pic
Okay well that makes more sense.
Yes my assistants can’t help you much with that, it’s not me who answer the emails and whatsaaps. But with more details on the order I might help you more, so let me know the products and a pic
Ones test 250 and ones Deca.

Attachments

• IMG_0108.jpeg
    IMG_0108.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 88
Bpc raws have arrived.
Gonna Be Good Chesapeake Shores GIF by Hallmark Channel