Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone having issues with ordering via email?
no. i’ve always got a response within a couple of hours. considering Qingdao is about 12 hours ahead of the mainland US, they are pretty much on point in terms of comms.

maybe check the email addy you are sending to? my mail program likes to autocorrect and format it as .com and leaves off the Chinese suffix.

unless you email them on a Friday afternoon (from USA)
for my own kicks i checked the last couple email chains, all several responses deep, and it really doesn’t look like they take weekends off? there was a lag with the Dragon Fest last weekend, but that’s about it.

i’ve come over here from another source i was with for years. with my previous plug, i’d be lucky if i get more than 2 words emailed once coin was sent. packs always landed without issue, so it didn’t matter, but it was a little unnerving at first.

for my own kicks i checked the last couple email chains, all several responses deep, and it really doesn’t look like they take weekends off? there was a lag with the Dragon Fest last weekend, but that’s about it.

i’ve come over here from another source i was with for years. with my previous plug, i’d be lucky if i get more than 2 words emailed once coin was sent. packs always landed without issue, so it didn’t matter, but it was a little unnerving at first.

I never had a comms problem with this source, even since before they hired more staff to help. Sometimes they answer on the weekends which is cool.