Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

US domestic oils promo !

The promo is easy
US domestic items at chinese prices, $30 cheaper per kit.

Start : today
End : Saturday 22th June 2024

No minimum

Link for final pricing:

The orders can be done only via email:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
or Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:
Who would have thought we would ever see the day where a vial of tested domestic test 250mg is cheaper then a Big Mac

God damn the HCG fucks. Started taking 700iu 3x week and can probably lower that... my nuts haven't hung this low since I started pinning. Even with higher doses of the pregnyl I'd get prescribed. I need some oral plan B just like some other guy said a page or 2 back, my nuts be working again!

How does TNE translate into blood testosterone levels? Does it raise test as much as an equivalent amount of Test C?

Or maybe if more of it is shunted to other metabolites (eg, E2), it raises test to a lesser degree.
it would of course be HIGHER for shorter period.. like instant release vs delayed release tablets.. instant will get blood levels higher faster but extended obv keeps longer but lower peak.. maybe I misunderstand what ur asking, as I know u know that...

I can say 10mg nasal had above reference range in free test ~3 hrs out from dose and 500 or so total (from 150 or so normally at that time of day)...

Is there a Canadian warehouse? I need to figure of crypto and get in on QSC saving , I'm just a Lil confused by ordering process...is there someone out there who can explain the ordering process to me? I'd super appreciate it....also how long does shipping generally take from China to Canada

QSC takes bank transfers too ya? Are there other ways to pay besides crypto?

Last edited:
Is there a Canadian warehouse? I need to figure of crypto and get in on QSC saving , I'm just a Lil confused by ordering process
Yes we have a canadian warehouse and it have kits of :

Test C 250mg/ml
Test E 250mg/ml
Sustanon 250mg/ml
NPP 100mg/ml
Deca 200mg/ml
Tren E 200mg/ml
Tren A 100mg/ml
Primo E 200mg/ml
Mast P 100mg/ml

is there someone out there who can explain the ordering process to me?

You write an email to sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

Hello, this is my order

- 1 kit test c
- 1 kit hgh 10 iu

This is my shipping address

Your Name
Your Address

I want to pay by bank, crypto or whatever. Please send me your payment details.

Then they send you the payment instruction and you pay for your order. After payment you send them an email again saying that you paid for you order and send a proof of payment, like a screenshot if you paid by bank or transaction hash if paid by crypto.

Then you wait for your tracking number.

You write an email to sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

Then they send you the payment instruction and you pay for your order. After payment you send them an email again saying that you paid for you order and send a proof of payment, like a screenshot if you paid by bank or transaction hash if paid by crypto.

Then you wait for your tracking number.
Awesome- one last question, what payment types do they accept besides crypto? Thank soooo much for taking the times to help me

Back