Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Quick review. Have picked up a yrs worth of tirz for a few people in my family, everyone loves it. We've all had a few different sources, Tracy's is superior.

Have also received dsip, semax, selank, sus and some tc. Haven't used dsip yet but semax and selank are surprisingly effective. I don't drink or take anything recreational so take that for what it's worth since I'm probably very sensitive to anything that goes in to my body.

All in all great experience, communication straight and to the point. Didnt get tracking but everything showed up and that's all that matters. Dom showed up immediately on informed and, int was quick.

This gives me a mental image of a 400 pounder stuck in their lounge chair in a panic shooting off emails every couple of hours. Where is my tirz? Has it been packed? Has it been shipped? Where is the tracking? Is it stuck? Are you a scam? I NEED TO BE THIN!!!!!!! Covered in crumbs and yesterdays ice cream.

This gives me a mental image of a 400 pounder stuck in their lounge chair in a panic shooting off emails every couple of hours. Where is my tirz? Has it been packed? Has it been shipped? Where is the tracking? Is it stuck? Are you a scam? I NEED TO BE THIN!!!!!!! Covered in crumbs and yesterdays ice cream.

There's a reply button so the person you respond to gets a notification, and it's easier for others to see it too.

Last edited:
Hi! Why are you guys not responding to my emails anymore after confirming my BTC payment went through. I hope I haven’t been ripped off my money.

There's a reply button so the person you respond to gets a notification, and it's easier for others to see it too.
Oops .

Back from a break..! Catching up around the boards and starting here. Should be a fun evening of reading hmm. :p

Got my latest US Domestic order mid June, and that landed safe & sound. Happened to place my (non promo) order right as the 1st US promo event was going on, but even so, my experience was perfect. Prompt customer service relay to order & pay, and then 5 or 6 days in fast shipping. Much appreciated, cheers @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

UPDATED PRICE LIST

Send text and files securely and anonymously with end-to-end encryption (no account required) | PrivateBin

Since we will not be doing promos during the summer, we dropped many prices, many items now are cheap, especially peptides, us domestic stocks as well.

From today:

All items available domestic, can be purchased only domestic, except for resellers who buy at least 10 kits/item, they can get these shipped from China.

We have stocked many products domestic, in USA primo, mast e raws were added, we have almost all peptides available domestic, HGH 10iu, 24iu & 36iu.

We have more stocks on the way.

To get a price list contact us:

Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsaap: +86 16503300980
So, let me get in straight.
Now the prices for some products are even cheaper than last promo for fat loss products ended 3 days ago?

And it seems that some orders now would cost even less.

The promo didn't make any financial sense then and people just paid more money, for example for Adipotide that is 35$ less. And you call that Promo?

Now the prices for some products are even cheaper than last promo for fat loss products ended 3 days ago?

The promo didn't make any financial sense then and people just paid more money, for example for Adipotide that is 35$ less. And you call that Promo?

So you'd be happy if prices were higher? How does lowering the regular price now make the previous promo price worse?

Maybe the supplier agreed to a lower price for the next delivery? Perhaps Tracy negotiated with him when he was at the peak of his latest tren cycle and the guy was begging for mercy...

It’s just some products, maybe they have a bulk of some inventory and want to move it. Cagrilintide is more expensive than the promo, so you gonna complain about that too ?!

Cunts complaining about prices going down….

So you'd be happy if prices were higher? How does lowering the regular price now make the previous promo price worse?

Maybe the supplier agreed to a lower price for the next delivery? Perhaps Tracy negotiated with him when he was at the peak of his latest tren cycle and the guy was begging for mercy...

It’s just some products, maybe they have a bulk of some inventory and want to move it. Cagrilintide is more expensive than the promo, so you gonna complain about that too ?!

Yeah, I ordered from both promos and some in between. Something called dollar-cost averaging? Maybe some econ guys can comment.

Can't catch all the discounts & promos but hopefully more often than not.

Anyone recently ordered from EU warehouse that confirm whether blue or grey transparent tops are either test cyp or primo? I removed packaging (I know, stupid but did not know that vials did not have labeling) and now they are unable to confirm which is which as apparently cap color is not fixed…

So I am now unable to confirm which vials contain what and there does not seem to be any color difference for the oils either.

Anyone recently ordered from EU warehouse that confirm whether blue or grey transparent tops are either test cyp or primo? I removed packaging (I know, stupid but did not know that vials did not have labeling) and now they are unable to confirm which is which as apparently cap color is not fixed…

So I am now unable to confirm which vials contain what and there does not seem to be any color difference for the oils either.
The next one ... :D

Tracey mentioned that they are not confirming coin payments anymore. i’ll paste what was posted late last month.

I gave them instructions to not longer confirm crypto payments with customers, waste of time, can be verified on blockchain, so no need for a confirmation email.
They've often lost emails/whatsapps in the past. I'm not looking for confirmation of payment, I want acknowledgement that they have received my message with the confirmation hash. They do that now which is good.

What I dont understand is why they don't provide the tracking as soon as it's known. Every order I've made I have had to follow up a week or 10 days later asking for the tracking. If they provided it automatically they would have to handle a lot less inbound emails that they have to translate and correlate to a transaction, it would save them time if they were proactive.

What were the effects that you experienced?
Our order was stuck for a while so when it finally got here we got right to it since we were excited, have had selank before from a different supplier so had an idea how that was, deciding to go for the semax first. They are 40mg vials so mixed with 18ml bac in a nasal spray that distributes .1ml/spray, gives us a dose of 250mcg/spray. 1 spray in each nostril gave us our dose for the day.

Didn't notice anything at first, went outside to load up a utv on a trailer with my father and when we started talking after I noticed my eyes felt like they were wider like I couldn't let my lids relax, after that I started to notice a big boost in how I was feeling. I was in a way better mood, much more willing to have a conversation, articulate and smooth with my words (at least i thought I was haha). All in all I really just wanted to be more productive, I sat down after and started researching some things. This is normal for me but it absolutely felt enhanced like I was achieving the whole learning part instead of just reading. Everything just felt like it had a purpose and a reward when completed even if it was small.

Downside to the semax was got pretty annoyed with the kids since they were being loud, it annoys me regularly but was too much for my senses. I spoke to them a few times but they were just kids having fun so ended up having to walk away a little. I felt too racy when not engaged in an activity, this could 100% be from too large of a dose and will have to try lowering it.

Selank was great took it after semax and my child issue, 20mins after I was chilled out, relaxed, was able to deal with their shit and just a great mood. Lots of smiles and love laying on the couch with them cuddles with the dog and the lady. A movie and fruit display haha. I love selank

An experience outside of my own with selank my wife had been stuck in kratom for a little while and selank (she feels) has helped a lot with needing it. We also take a bunch of other peptides but really noticed a difference with selank IN at 500mcg twice a day. 125mcg per shot twice in each nostril. She's trying to come off of kratom completely and has dropped from 1.5oz/day to a 3 oz bag lasting 2 weeks or so which is amazing. I know it has some effects on addiction but she's looked far more than me

Our order was stuck for a while so when it finally got here we got right to it since we were excited, have had selank before from a different supplier so had an idea how that was, deciding to go for the semax first. They are 40mg vials so mixed with 18ml bac in a nasal spray that distributes .1ml/spray, gives us a dose of 250mcg/spray. 1 spray in each nostril gave us our dose for the day.

Didn't notice anything at first, went outside to load up a utv on a trailer with my father and when we started talking after I noticed my eyes felt like they were wider like I couldn't let my lids relax, after that I started to notice a big boost in how I was feeling. I was in a way better mood, much more willing to have a conversation, articulate and smooth with my words (at least i thought I was haha). All in all I really just wanted to be more productive, I sat down after and started researching some things. This is normal for me but it absolutely felt enhanced like I was achieving the whole learning part instead of just reading. Everything just felt like it had a purpose and a reward when completed even if it was small.

Downside to the semax was got pretty annoyed with the kids since they were being loud, it annoys me regularly but was too much for my senses. I spoke to them a few times but they were just kids having fun so ended up having to walk away a little. I felt too racy when not engaged in an activity, this could 100% be from too large of a dose and will have to try lowering it.

Selank was great took it after semax and my child issue, 20mins after I was chilled out, relaxed, was able to deal with their shit and just a great mood. Lots of smiles and love laying on the couch with them cuddles with the dog and the lady. A movie and fruit display haha. I love selank

An experience outside of my own with selank my wife had been stuck in kratom for a little while and selank (she feels) has helped a lot with needing it. We also take a bunch of other peptides but really noticed a difference with selank IN at 500mcg twice a day. 125mcg per shot twice in each nostril. She's trying to come off of kratom completely and has dropped from 1.5oz/day to a 3 oz bag lasting 2 weeks or so which is amazing. I know it has some effects on addiction but she's looked far more than me
Just curious how do u consume that much Kratom? Do u smoke it? Cap it? Tea?