Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How is demand on antibiotic tabs?
Can you get the newer alternative to statins?

Two PCSK9 inhibitors that are available in the United States are:
  • Alirocumab (Praluent): A fully-humanized monoclonal antibody that is injected subcutaneously every 2 to 4 weeks
  • Evolocumab (Repatha): Another monoclonal antibody that is injected every two to four weeks
They cost around $500/month without insurance.

• Alirocumab (Praluent): A fully-humanized monoclonal antibody that is injected subcutaneously every 2 to 4 weeks
  • Evolocumab (Repatha): Another monoclonal antibody that is injected every two to four weeks
Also VASCEPA would be nice to have it on affortable price...

The PCSK9s are hot shit. Best of the best.

LOL spoke too soon, just opened a letter from customs about seized HGH and minoxidil. It was actually HCG, and they didn't even say anything about the Test E I had in that shipment also. BUT, that was the shipment I made on canada special line. Looks like that doesn't protect your identity at all. Also the 2nd shipment in a row I've had seized. First one was shipped with express and got no notice except from UPS tracking update.
So in Canada, they seize it but leave the purchaser alone after that? No trouble you can get into?

So in Canada, they seize it but leave the purchaser alone after that? No trouble you can get into?

In western countries there's always the "potential" of trouble following seizure. The reality, thus far, based on countless seizures being reported but, essentially, no reports of legal trouble indicates it's extremely unlikely, at least as of now.

Part of the issue is you could simply order a troublesome compound and have it sent to someone you dislike, if it were that easy to get them prosecuted.

Of course none of this applies to Sched I and II drugs, benzodiazepines, and narcotics, or their precursors, which they will pursue.

How is demand on antibiotic tabs?

It seems a bit more challenging to find some types "available" US domestically this year.

For example, sourcing Amoxicillin from aquatic/pet store supply. Last paid $25+ for 30 caps with 500mg each.

Aqua-Mox is often sold out, discontinued, or arrives with expiration date only a month away. Or requires a prescription.

Indian pharmacy tends to have this all available and affordable already. But, a domestic option is really helpful, too.

In western countries there's always the "potential" of trouble following seizure. The reality, thus far, based on countless seizures being reported but, essentially, no reports of legal trouble indicates it's extremely unlikely, at least as of now.

Part of the issue is you could simply order a troublesome compound and have it sent to someone you dislike, if it were that easy to get them prosecuted.

Of course none of this applies to Sched I and II drugs, benzodiazepines, and narcotics, or their precursors, which they will pursue.
Always with the most insightful replies!

Paragraph 2 makes sense, in fact, I hadn't even thought of that.

Also, likely not worth going to the lengths required (let alone the authorities having the resources) to prove who the actual purchaser is - and if so, all for what? A personal use dose? Seems unrealistic.

You have to weigh your risk tolerance, be sensible, do not order 1kg of test raw and think that is personal use. Same shit as ordering 2 kits of peptides plus several bottles of tabs then wonder why they will think you’re a supplier.

There is always the off chance you have been caught before so, keep that in mind. Aside from that, if you don’t want cbsa headache stick to domestic sources.

You have to weigh your risk tolerance, be sensible, do not order 1kg of test raw and think that is personal use. Same shit as ordering 2 kits of peptides plus several bottles of tabs then wonder why they will think you’re a supplier.

There is always the off chance you have been caught before so, keep that in mind. Aside from that, if you don’t want cbsa headache stick to domestic sources.
Makes perfect sense, thank you.

Always with the most insightful replies!

Paragraph 2 makes sense, in fact, I hadn't even thought of that.

Also, likely not worth going to the lengths required (let alone the authorities having the resources) to prove who the actual purchaser is - and if so, all for what? A personal use dose? Seems unrealistic.

Without going down this rabbit hole too far, in the US and countries with similar legal systems, they have to establish possession before going to the next step. Contrary to popular belief it's not the dreaded "post office pickup notice signature" that's used, but a controlled delivery. Either they'll establish surveillance to observe someone physically bringing the package into your house, or, if they can't see it from a discrete location, will have an agent knock and hand it to you. Once that's. done they've established possession and can come in to search for evidence of dealing.

Generally speaking, no agency goes through this (high cost, high risk) effort looking for an end user of almost anything. They're expecting to find a distributor.

(Also peptides are an FDA issue, so a few kits is hardly likely to concern them), and no one else is going to pursue that, except possibly for growth hormone, which is specifically criminalized by its own law).

Without going down this rabbit hole too far, in the US and countries with similar legal systems, they have to establish possession before going to the next step. Contrary to popular belief it's not the dreaded "post office pickup notice signature" that's used, but a controlled delivery. Either they'll establish surveillance to observe someone physically bringing the package into your house, or, if they can't see it from a discrete location, will have an agent knock and hand it to you. Once that's. done they've established possession and can come in to search for evidence of dealing.

Generally speaking, no agency goes through this (high cost, high risk) effort looking for an end user of almost anything. They're expecting to find a distributor.

(Also peptides are an FDA issue, so a few kits is hardly likely to concern them), and no one else is going to pursue that, except possibly for growth hormone, which is specifically criminalized by its own law).

Your adept ability to contextualize matters in a pragmatic manner reflects your extensive knowledge and seasoned expertise!

I got 2 packs seized and the second one came with a letter. Nothing happened other than the letter but it doesn't mean nothing can happen. According to the letter I had more than an amount thats for personal use. My definition of personal use doesn't matter. 100g of testosterone can be personal use for me for the next few years, but the letter made it clear that anything over a 90 day supply is too much and to me that leaves it open to saying it is no longer for personal use, at least in their eyes. I'm using a different address now in a different city to say the least.

Sponsors