Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This should be included with every GLP med. Its psyllium (plant) fiber turned into a decent orange drink.

One glass a day will "correct" things in the bathroom, Too hard will soften it to the point you won't even feel it, too loose will firm up. It's incredibly effective.

You don't need anything else for GLP related GI issues, Nothing.

It's also really good for your general health, but only needs to be used during the titration period of GLP meds.

Avoid stopping and starting GLPs. They appear to lose some effectiveness each time there's an interruption and resumption.

Metamucil only. Every other brand of psyllium fiber is garbage. Definately stay away from psyllium capsules, Drink it fast after mixing, before it gels up.

Just use this and thank me later.

View attachment 288490

Thanks man. Much appreciated. If this does work, I definitely owe you one. Hopefully this is available in the EU though.

Thanks man. Much appreciated. If this does work, I definitely owe you one. Hopefully this is available in the EU though.

It is. I've seen it everywhere I've travelled, from Iceland to Japan. You should be able to get it from Amazon. It may be more convienient to go with another brand of psyllium drink. The only downside is they tend not to dissolve as well as Metamucil or taste as good, but will be effective. Very cold water will make it more palatable.

My 75 yo father-in-law, an active bodybuilder no less, turned me onto this. I laughed at that "old person stuff", but after he pressured me to try it, I was blown away by how much better I felt.

There's a big ad campaign in the US trying to convince young people to use it.

IMG_8382.jpeg

All you guys on Reta. Have you guys had any excruciating bowels movement that literally kept awake all night? I had this during my second week on Semaglutide and I had to stop cause I felt my rectum was going to fall off. Literally. And that was the end of my GLP1 agonist peptides story. However, I am tempted again to try Retatrutide but quite hesitant to say the least.
So Semaglutide has many more gastro issues than Tirz or Reta. It's becuase it is super heavy on the GLP-1.
While TIrz and Reta have way less GLP-! and more GIP. GIP actually has an anti nausea effect.
But you still can get constipated or have the opposite, but its much more sever severe in semaglutide.

This should be included with every GLP med. Its psyllium (plant) fiber turned into a decent orange drink.

One glass a day will "correct" things in the bathroom, Too hard will soften it to the point you won't even feel it, too loose will firm up. It's incredibly effective.

It's also really good for your general health, but only needs to be used during the titration period of GLP meds.

Avoid stopping and starting GLPs. They appear to lose some effectiveness each time there's an interruption and resumption.

Metamucil only. Every other brand of psyllium fiber is garbage. Definately stay away from psyllium capsules, Drink it fast after mixing, before it gels up.

You know that epic crap you take every once in a rare while? The one that's effortless, leaves you feeling 3 pounds lighter, and requires just a single square of TP? That's what this does, every time.

View attachment 288490

Good advice, I just ordered some.

How are you guys titrating the dosage with Reta? What's the protocol? Pardon me guys but all this peptides stuff is so new to me.

How are you guys titrating the dosage with Reta? What's the protocol? Pardon me guys but all this peptides stuff is so new to me.
I think what EL is testing now is 2mg, 4mg, 8mg, and 12mg. I’m just sitting at 1-2mg for maintenance but you can titrate up by essentially 2mg.

yes, like she said,
2mg a week for 4 weeks
4mg a week for 4 weeks
6mg a week for 4 weeks
8mg...
10mg
12 mg is max.
So I try and find the lowest effective dose and stay there.
YOu need to titrate up so that your body can used to it and also avoid negative sides.
For me 2 mg didn't do much, but I really lost fat on 4mgs and then 6 mgs.

YOu need to titrate up so that your body can used to it and also avoid negative sides.
No you dont. If people start with 2mg and they feel it working and they make good progress (weight loss wise) there is no need to increase the dose any further. Even tho 2mg is very low, so I agree most will need at least 4mg but in general that rule applies to any dosage, don't increase if its working.

No you dont. If people start with 2mg and they feel it working and they make good progress (weight loss wise) there is no need to increase the dose any further. Even tho 2mg is very low, so I agree most will need at least 4mg but in general that rule applies to any dosage, don't increase if its working.
"So I try and find the lowest effective dose and stay there."

Hence while I said this bud.

But to think that the results aren't dose dependent is not realistic.
the trials had patients staying at 2mgs, 4mgs, 8mgs, 12 mgs.

8mg and 12 mg lost way more weight. Way more.

Weight Loss Results at 48 Weeks​

Dose (mg)Percentage Weight Loss (Mean ± SE)
2 mg-8.7% ± 1.1%
4 mg-16.3% ± 1.4%
8 mg-21.7% ± 1.4%
12 mg-24.2% ± 1.2%

Additional Details​

• Least-squares mean difference from placebo (95% CI):
    • 2 mg: -8.9 percentage points (-12.7 to -5.2)
    • 4 mg: -16.7 percentage points (-21.7 to -10.8)
    • 8 mg: -22.7 percentage points (-26.7 to -16.5)
    • 12 mg: -24.9 percentage points (-29.1 to -19.3)

Percentage of Participants Achieving Weight Reduction Goals​

• Weight reduction of ≥5%:
    • 2 mg: 67%
    • 4 mg: 79%
    • 8 mg: 87%
    • 12 mg: 90%
  • Weight reduction of ≥10%:
    • 2 mg: 45%
    • 4 mg: 76%
    • 8 mg: 87%
    • 12 mg: 90%
  • Weight reduction of ≥15%:
    • 2 mg: 18%
    • 4 mg: 55%
    • 8 mg: 77%
    • 12 mg: 81%
people at 12 mgs lost 300% more weight (24% of body weight) vs 2 mg (8.9%)

But to think that the results aren't dose dependent is not realistic.
the trials had patients staying at 2mgs, 4mgs, 8mgs, 12 mgs.

8mg and 12 mg lost way more weight. Way more.
Most if not all of those studies are done on either obese patients, or diabetics or both. That being said most of them have no self control, no discipline, they eat junk and fast food like theres no tomorrow. I am still not quite sure how to transfer these results on people who know how to have a good weight loss diet, people who workout et cetera.

Most if not all of those studies are done on either obese patients, or diabetics or both. That being said most of them have no self control, no discipline, they eat junk and fast food like theres no tomorrow. I am still not quite sure how to transfer these results on people who know how to have a good weight loss diet, people who workout et cetera.
Yes, true.
Lifestyle change helps a lot and makes the low dose go a lot further.
Also most fitness enthusiasts don't need to lose 25% of their bodyweight

But some people aren't where we are. So the larger dosage can get them healthier.

You think they just throw people into clinical trials and allow them to consume anything willy nilly? lol
In any case, not all t2d folks are 'obese' (usually when people say this they mean morbidly obese)
Lastly, people that have appetite issues and have a lot of weight to lose will actually lose weight faster on these GLP-1s (all other things like genetics, being equal) than healthy people. It's physics and (bio)chemistry

If you want to use GLP-1s to shred it's best to wait till the ones designed to spare lean mass become widely available. These ones are meant to create a nutritional deficit while raising metabolism. The bodyweight loss is includes fat and lean body weight.

You think they just throw people into clinical trials and allow them to consume anything willy nilly? lol
In any case, not all t2d folks are 'obese' (usually when people say this they mean morbidly obese)
Lastly, people that have appetite issues and have a lot of weight to lose will actually lose weight faster on these GLP-1s (all other things like genetics, being equal) than healthy people. It's physics and (bio)chemistry
Relax, guys like him need to prop up their fragile self esteem with the myths that their superior "self control" set them apart, denying even the remotest possibility of appetite dysfunction rooted in biology, the fact that many have dieted, losing significant amounts of weight, ultimately regaining it solely because they lack the self control he has.

That he can do this while injecting a hospital's worth of drugs (including GLPs) to attend to his body dysmorphia at the same time is a testament to the power of self delusion.

This genetic test, developed by the Mayo clinic, maps 6,000 pathways mediated by 22 genes that measures calorie intake regulation mechanisms and accurately predicts GLP effectiveness.

It's all a lie, according to meatheads like him. Hunger is completely within the control of the individual, not a potent drive many times greater in strength than what's seen in a severe heroin addiction, that could malfunction at a biological level. Everyone experiences appetite the way he does, he's just stronger.

(Yes of course choices of what to eat matter, and some put the effort in to do it while others don't, but the overall drive to eat, and when hunger is satiated, is not primarily within individual control. We often see people here struggling to INCREASE appetite as they simply cannot overcome their body's resistance to taking in more calories.).

Last edited:
Relax, guys like him need to prop up their fragile self esteem with the myths that their superior "self control" set them apart, denying even the remotest possibility of appetite dysfunction rooted in biology, the fact that many have dieted, losing significant amounts of weight, ultimately regaining it solely because they lack the self control he has.

That he can do this while injecting a hospital's worth of drugs (including GLPs) to attend to his body dysmorphia at the same time is a testament to the power of self delusion.

This genetic test, developed by the Mayo clinic, maps 6,000 pathways mediated by 22 genes that measures calorie intake regulation mechanisms and accurately predicts GLP effectiveness.

It's all a lie, according to meatheads like him. Hunger is completely within the control of the individual, not a potent drive many times greater in strength than what's seen in a severe heroin addiction, that could malfunction at a biological level. Everyone experiences appetite the way he does, he's just stronger.
It's going to take years to convince folks. It usually takes years for sensibilities to catch up with the science. I'm not in a hurry though :D . Like Cholesterol vs Sugar. A healthy amount of folks out there will still choose low fat items over low sugar ones. You'll hear folks talk about no obese people in developing countries where folks are starving. They may not be obese, but they are all frigging hungry. Place said person in a nutrition rich environment in their society and watch the change.
The argument gets tiring though.

You know that epic crap you take every once in a rare while? The one that's effortless, leaves you feeling 3 pounds lighter, and requires just a single square of TP? That's what this does, every time.

View attachment 288490

I tell everyone to use this with glp1s as well but I found that occasionally I needed a little extra magnesium oxide(mag007) or milk of magnesia the first day or two after a Mounjaro shot when I was also doing a PSMF(Lyle McDonald's rapid fatloss diet) because the food volume was just so little.

Last edited:
So many excuses. You just keep ignoring the past 40 years of fundamental research on how people became so fat and morbidly obese. I will make it quick: It's no type of appetite dysfunction rooted in biology, it's people being lazy and poor food choices - they rather buy industrial processed food, fast food, convenient food. They got no time or are too lazy to cook or make themself a healthy meal. Overall the modern civilisation is a lot less active.

Bullshit. You don't know anything about me, so stop making things up. This is a very poor attempt making your arguments look better than they are.

(Yes of course choices of what to eat matter, and some put the effort in to do it while others don't, but the overall drive to eat, and when hunger is satiated, is not primarily within individual control. We often see people here struggling to INCREASE appetite as they simply cannot overcome their body's resistance to taking in more calories.).
So you literally made a wall of text just to agree with what I said with your last paragraph. What a clown... You are not worth the time boy.

yes, I agree. The difference though is you still lose weight on reta. I mean the trials don't lie. Even with more appetite.
the glucagon is a huge difference maker. It acts as an energy manager. Pulling sugar from the liver and burning adipose fat and releasing ketones.
Tirz and sema don't have this mechanism at all and are essentially just putting on the brakes, (stopping you from eating)
While Reta puts on the brakes a bit but super charges your fuel, so you get better gas mileage.
This is why people get fatigued with sema, reta, cagri and not reta. The glucagon is a super energy manager. Always finding energy.
This is why I will not feel totally suppressed appetite like people talk about with tirz, but I wake up everyday lighter and with smaller waist.
But I can see how having both, the appetite suppression AND the super energy manager of reta would be good
Lol
If you want to use GLP-1s to shred it's best to wait till the ones designed to spare lean mass become widely available. These ones are meant to create a nutritional deficit while raising metabolism. The bodyweight loss is includes fat and lean body weight.
Type II did an article on semaglutide and tirzepatide he says that the drugs preserve lbm so

Dumb question but I’ve never purchased hgh from QSC before. Price list makes it look like I have to purchase 5+ kits? Am I reading that right?

And why didn’t I ever notice I can click each item for the jano test!! Instead I’ve been scouring the pages of this thread like an idiot to get the latest test results
Incase you never got an answer about this. I asked them directly and the number is the minimum amount of kits needed to purchase.

Don’t believe you can mix and match either unless Tracy or someone else wants to chime in.

Back