Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I tell everyone to use this with glp1s as well but I found that occasionally I needed a little extra magnesium oxide(mag007) or milk of magnesia the first day or two after a Mounjaro shot when I was also doing a PSMF(Lyle McDonald's rapid fatloss diet) because the food volume was just so little.
Yes definite Constipation develops. Benefiber is actually better than Metamucil since it is all soluable.Is anyone else using something like Sodiume Docusate as stool softener?

Hello everyone,

Sorry I've took the whole weekend off, and haven't replied to emails sent to tracy email.
I tried to login today, but there is a problem that need to be fixed by our tech today so I can reply to emails. So if you sent an email regarding a customer service issue, please be patient, you will get a reply as soon as I can get back to answer emails.

My assistants don't have these problems, so you can continue place your order on sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn or via whatsapp without a problem.

Regarding my Discord, I am temporary locked for few days and can't reply nor answer your private messages, so please in the following days, don't waste your time trying to tag me, or send me a message on Discord. I keep getting reported by assholes, so it's the price to pay:

1720468336463.png

I think many of you saw that there is a lot going on lately, many domestic sources got letters from Lilly and stopped selling GLP-1 products, mainly semaglutide and tirzepatide. So there is an increasing demand on mazdutide, survodutide, cagri...
Also many chinese stopped selling temporary and some of them got busted lately, some of them stopped selling some specific products, and many customers are panicked and sent me a lot of messages about this.

Please rest assured that QSC is not affected by these issues, we continue to sell our GLP-1s domestically without any problems, and we continue to ship from China also all the goodies without restrictions.
The majority of those who have had legal problems, have made mistakes of selling domestically in Mainland China, and also allow themselves to secretly sell drug precursors etc. unnecessary risks, which QSC never takes to ensure the continuity of our business.
We had also temporarily aborted our tablet project.

If you want to use GLP-1s to shred it's best to wait till the ones designed to spare lean mass become widely available. These ones are meant to create a nutritional deficit while raising metabolism. The bodyweight loss is includes fat and lean body weight.

I am 40lbs lighter from a year ago with approximately the same lean mass according to my last dexa scan. Pretty flat at the moment relative to my baseline, so I may actually be up by a few pounds.

GLP-1 drugs cause a caloric deficit. If one wants to preserve LBM in a deficit, one has to prioritize protein intake and resistance training. I've not seen any drugs in the pipeline with an anabolic or anti-catabolic effect. Unlike the general population however, I'm sure most of us can think of other compounds that might work for that.

If you want to use GLP-1s to shred it's best to wait till the ones designed to spare lean mass become widely available. These ones are meant to create a nutritional deficit while raising metabolism. The bodyweight loss is includes fat and lean body weight.
This is bad advice... tou are basically saying... hey stay fat until there is a better easier option not to be.. lol .. I lost a ton of fat and gained muscle mass while in a glp1.

Last edited:
Pharma is pouring Billions, with a B into turning China into a legit GLP drug production powerhouse. To serve a market expected to reach a value of trillions a year.

I have my doubts about UGL GLP producers being permitted to compete with an industry that will fill Chinese government coffers for decades to come. The authorities in China are going to be pharma's partners in this lucrative business, and UGL weight loss drug making labs are going to be their common enemy.

Those who intend to maintain their progress on a maintenance dose, or are just starting, would be wise to make sure they have a good supply on hand at all times to ride out interruptions, and if you qualify, get a prescription even if you don't fill it. Once you drop below the qualifying BMI of 27, you'll have a hard time getting a doc to write a new prescription.

I doubt we'll see any further price reductions in this environment. If anything, it could very well be the opposite.

Being prepared for the worst is the wise move here, unless you're prepared to stop cold turkey and deal with the rebound.

Last edited:
All oils available us domestic, including test e, test c, primo 200 and primo 100.

We also added: Tirz 15mg, 30mg, cjc no dac 10mg, bpc157 10mg, FOXO4-DRI 10mg, Mots-c 10mg, Semax 10mg, selank 10mg, Snap-8 8mg to USA warehouse.
We opened a new warehouse in France, and it have sustanon, mast p, mast e, tren a, tren e oils. The rest is in Spanish warehouse.
We also added SS31 50mg in Qingdao warehouse.
Please check the price list for updated stock.
The latest price list is 8th July one you can ask for it by email or whatsapp
Or open it here in the privatebin:
PrivateBin Price list 08-07-2024

This is bad advice... tou are basically saying... hey stay fat until there is a better easier option not to be.. lol .. I lost a ton of fat and gained muscle mass while in a glp1.
This just shows you how people view at these drugs like they are magic pills, it’s the same mentality the ignorant public look at steroids inject the compound and boom you are immediately Ronnie Coleman lol.

You will not look like a prisoner of war once you take glp1. This also shows that some people here do not really lift weights, no offense but this is a forum based on health and longevity, guess what promotes those two things, lifting weights and cardio.

This just shows you how people view at these drugs like they are magic pills, it’s the same mentality the ignorant public look at steroids inject the compound and boom you are immediately Ronnie Coleman lol.

You will not look like a prisoner of war once you take glp1. This also shows that some people here do not really lift weights, no offense but this is a forum based on health and longevity, guess what promotes those two things, lifting weights and cardio.
Dang... you just had to remind me that I've been skipping my cardio...which is so important!!

I don't like to bore people with research gibberish, and I stated that I wont drag the thread on an unnecessary tandem, that is why I didn't want to expand further. Surely you of all people know that there's a difference between dieting and shredding. There are way more effective drugs you can use to shred.
We can start doing back and forth about you gaining loads of muscle on GLP-1s but I can guarantee you, there is a lot more research looking at more effective lean body mass sparing drugs. Why do you think money is being poured into Brimagrumab and Pemvidutide?
I can bet my bottom dollar during this your muscle gain you were taking other things beside Sema or Tirz. Sema is notorious for causing Sarcopenia in a decent amount of people and there is an ongoing study to research the link.

Buy hey you gained muscle, so I guess those people that suffered sarcopenia have defective genes and Big pharma is wasting money..
;)

Last edited:
I am 40lbs lighter from a year ago with approximately the same lean mass according to my last dexa scan. Pretty flat at the moment relative to my baseline, so I may actually be up by a few pounds.

GLP-1 drugs cause a caloric deficit. If one wants to preserve LBM in a deficit, one has to prioritize protein intake and resistance training. I've not seen any drugs in the pipeline with an anabolic or anti-catabolic effect. Unlike the general population however, I'm sure most of us can think of other compounds that might work for that.
Well, you are not looking enough. I would be kicked off this thread if I posted at least 15 drugs in the pipeline (phase 1, 2), ranging from small molecules to GLPS to even mitochondrial uncouplers.
There's a lot of going on in the field of 'fat people drugs.' A lot has been going on. Drugs you see now have been 8-9 years in the making. So a lot of things will happen over the next 8-9 years. All irrelevant to how we source from QSC of course

So many excuses. You just keep ignoring the past 40 years of fundamental research on how people became so fat and morbidly obese. I will make it quick: It's no type of appetite dysfunction rooted in biology, it's people being lazy and poor food choices - they rather buy industrial processed food, fast food, convenient food. They got no time or are too lazy to cook or make themself a healthy meal. Overall the modern civilisation is a lot less active.

Bullshit. You don't know anything about me, so stop making things up. This is a very poor attempt making your arguments look better than they are.

So you literally made a wall of text just to agree with what I said with your last paragraph. What a clown... You are not worth the time boy.
The people who told you something are going to tell you another thing.
The less you beat your chest about nutritional epidemiology the less likely you'll look ignorant over the next decade.
So many things are being studies and rediscovered between weight, food and their relationship with human health. Even the almighty BMI is being reassessed as a tool to correlate with health and longevity.
Bold statements like "It's no appetite dysfunction, people got lazy" Is a funny take, considering that there was little drug addiction in medieval times too. If you change the kind of food you subsist on, are you 100% confident that these new molecules don't affect the brain? The human body is complex, and we will continue to discover new things about it. 40 years of knowledge can be rendered irrelevant by 2or 3 discoveries. I mean Ancel keys 7 countries study was Nutrition epi canon-law, which many of our Docs (especially cardiovascular health ones) based their advice on. This canon stood for the better part of 3 decades. Remember how too many eggs were bad for you when you were growing up or in your younger days?
What happened to that?
Phew. Okay enough. back to normal programming...

I don't like to bore people with research gibberish, and I stated that I wont drag the thread on an unnecessary tandem, that is why I didn't want to expand further. Surely you of all people know that there's a difference between dieting and shredding. There are way more effective drugs you can use to shred.
We can start doing back and forth about you gaining loads of muscle on GLP-1s but I can guarantee you, there is a lot more research looking at more effective lean body mass sparing drugs. Why do you think money is being poured into Brimagrumab and Pemvidutide?
I can bet my bottom dollar during this your muscle gain you were taking other things beside Sema or Tirz. Sema is notorious for causing Sarcopenia in a decent amount of people and there is an ongoing study to research the link.

Buy hey you gained muscle, so I guess those people that suffered sarcopenia have defective genes and Big pharma is wasting money..
;)
Most importantly all I really care about is what are you doing with all of this knowledge.. Are you putting it to good use?? What are your goals? What has your progress been?? Where do you want to be in 6 Months.. a year?? What was your starting point??

Most importantly all I really care about is what are you doing with all of this knowledge.. Are you putting it to good use?? What are your goals? What has your progress been?? Where do you want to be in 6 Months.. a year?? What was your starting point??
Well, Let's just say I am both contributing to the knowledge base employment wise, and also benefiting from mechanisms that would make my employers cross.. but they refused to give me perfect health insurance so I guess were even.

Well, Let's just say I am both contributing to the knowledge base employment wise, and also benefiting from mechanisms that would make my employers cross.. but they refused to give me perfect health insurance so I guess were even.
So... mostly talk.?

Hopefully by now most people here are aware about resistance training, gear, diet, and sleep,,, so LBM loss should be minimized.

Hopefully by now most people here are aware about resistance training, gear, diet, and sleep,,, so LBM loss should be minimized.
True, but everything is nuanced. As there is research still ongoing with theories around there being Glp receptors in muscle and skin that Sema triggers causing muscle loss and hair loss. On the other side of this, is a chinese study claiming Sema preserved lean mass. So, basically we don't know enough. Just that I've seen some prelim things pointing to inevitable muscle loss in some individuals. My statement was more of a 'caution' than a 'warning', but it's hard to type in nuance, especially when brevity is also a target

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back